LS1GTO.com Forums banner

71621 - 71640 of 72129 Posts

·
Registered Offender
34,505 Posts
im still waiting for a couple of my customers to get theirs, they have promised me seat time and who am i to turn that down

·
HGH Optimist
7,994 Posts
Time for The Bourne Legacy, now.

Reactions: Andrea

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
Yo

·
17,635 Posts
That song was hot in 89

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
I won’t spoil it for you. Unless you already know the results.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
I know. An ugly win is better than a beautiful loss. May I ask you this. What platform in the USA are you able to watch NRL on?
I googled searched the scores and hit the NRL website. They had the highlights available without a subscription.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
Welp we repositioned the next LS swap in the driveway.

Reactions: Mr. Black

·
Livin' life
20,517 Posts
I googled searched the scores and hit the NRL website. They had the highlights available without a subscription.
I will watch the whole game tomorrow on their website. I had to join as a member (for free) to watch replays that aren't on FTA TV. You could do the same but I don't know the region restrictions there. I'm sure you know a guy.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
Looks like we are going to some rain Tuesday from the hurricane coming up the coast.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
I'm liking this. @Mr. Black will be boning up on this project.
Jr is going wild on this. He is ordering a new TKO 600 trans, Holley Terminator ECU, and a painless wiring chassis harness.

Reactions: Mr. Black

·
Livin' life
20,517 Posts
Jr is going wild on this. He is ordering a new TKO 600 trans, Holley Terminator ECU, and a painless wiring chassis harness.
While I will watch this with anticipation, I can't help feeling that a GM product implanted in a Ford is like a redneck family get together.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
While I will watch this with anticipation, I can't help feeling that a GM product implanted in a Ford is like a redneck family get together.
It’s the best way to fix the Ford performance gap.

Reactions: Olly

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
One of my buds back in the day had a Buick nailhead in his 64 F100.

71621 - 71640 of 72129 Posts