LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Misses the GTO
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the PNW (WA, OR, ID, WY, MT, SD, ND)? Got an event going? Feel like going for a cruise? Heading to the track? Is there a local hotspot you frequent and would like to see some GTOs at? Post up a location and time (or just an and how to contact you)

·
Need To Drive More
1,475 Posts
There is a cruise to Everett tomorrow night.

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
Midnight-Motorsports

(my club, but only one gto)
is meeting in bremerton tomorrow (Wednsday)
and heading down to Hooters Tacoma for dinner.
should be there around 7:30 or so

Russ

·
Slower traffic keep RIGHT
896 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Safetykiller said:
I was wanting something for this long weekend. Wanted to go to the auto-x thing in bermerton but the site says class is full. Auto-x sounds fun.
http://www.bscc.net/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,17/extmode,view/extid,31/
If you'd like to go you should show up anyway. Never know how many might end up not making it out and you could end up running anyway. Worst case a bad day spectating at any motorsports event is way more fun than a afternoon on the couch... lol

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
Safetykiller said:
I was wanting something for this long weekend. Wanted to go to the auto-x thing in bermerton but the site says class is full. Auto-x sounds fun.
http://www.bscc.net/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,17/extmode,view/extid,31/
CHarris said:
If you'd like to go you should show up anyway. Never know how many might end up not making it out and you could end up running anyway. Worst case a bad day spectating at any motorsports event is way more fun than a afternoon on the couch... lol

true that,

there were 9 no shows, and they opened up the class to more students, don't think any (novice's) were turned away.

I did the Auto-X today,
was a blast.
too bad you missed out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts