LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2816 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I thought I would start a thread about people we spot.

I spotted a Black 04 in Kirkland yesterday parked outside of a business on 85th.

I also spotted a silver 05 today parked at Baha Fresh/Fatburger in Downtown Bellevue.

I just wanted to say hi if you are on here.

·
12,631 Posts
Red '04 w/'05 hood in Bellingham in the Bellis Fair Mall vicinity. I've seen you several times over the last couple of months. Once I was in my goat going the opposite direction and we waved at each other. Speak up if you're here.

:wall: and wash your car once in a while will ya.

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
GregKJ said:
I cruise around the Port Orchard, Washington area quite a bit and have spotted the following sitting in driveways... a 2005 Black GTO.

Black 05 could be me, I have friends up behind the courthouse
Red midnight motorsports (car club) stickers in the rear side windows
license plate is "05 GOAT"

I keep seeing a yellow 05 M6 in the carpool parking lot @ delta pier (SubBase Banger)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who has the power to make this a sticky?

·
Wanted: engine to match
161 Posts
I've only seen a few:

Maximental's 04 Barbados Blue M6 at PIR last summer

Impulse Blue 05-06 Vancouver, WA awhile back

Red 05 A4 from Hockinson, WA at Woodburn Drags

Red 04 A4 w/custom 18s about a yr ago

Black 05 Oregon City area last year sometime

Thats about it. Oops was this supposed to be recent? :D Oh well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spotted a dark blue 05 pulling into Issaquah Costco today. I just want to say hi.

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
tuesday Feb 14th
saw 2 Phantom black 05's

one coming off of sub base onto hwy 3 from trigger ave (around 3pm)

then another on hwy 303 near central vally and fairgrounds)
license plate frame was "Grandma's got your GOAT"
driven by an old lady

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Pat said:
Thursday afternoon, ~1445, on West Valley Highway just north of 180th in Tukwila. I was heading north, passed a yellow 2004 going south. I couldn't tell if it had a rear wing or not- Crisisman, was that you?
Nope, I was napping, errr, ehh, working about that time. I have seen another Yellow in that general area before.

·
12,631 Posts
SRT03 said:
I spotted a dark blue 05 pulling into Issaquah Costco today. I just want to say hi.
That was probably BookBinder. I think I remember him saying he lived pretty close by when we all got together last weekend.

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Tails said:
Who's the yellow '04 that talked to Howard at Valley Pontiac? Murphy, was that you?

:drink::drink:
Yup, Howard's the man. It's been a couple months since I've chatted w/him though.

BTW, I had a sighting today. A Red GTO w/Hood Scoops (didn't see the rear so I'm not sure what year it was) parked at King County Airport around 4:30pm.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spotted an 05 Red GTO in the parking lot of Safeway tonight in Redmond.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I am going to start leaving notes on people's cars that tell them to visist this site. We really don't have enough NW gto owners on this site. So notes it will be.

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
I've wished I had a business card on more than one occasion. It would be cool to take a few down to the local dealership for them to hand out to any buyers as part of their owner's kit.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spotted another one today in Downtown bellevue. 05 barbados blue with out of state plates. I waved and you waved back. So Hi....

·
Former GTO Owner
225 Posts
SRT03 said:
I think I am going to start leaving notes on people's cars that tell them to visist this site. We really don't have enough NW gto owners on this site. So notes it will be.
I think a note or business card plus a pair of nice black burn out marks in front of the target vehicle would be a perfect calling card. :D

1 - 20 of 2816 Posts