LS1GTO.com Forums banner

2761 - 2780 of 2816 Posts

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Baden??

This morning just before 7am, SB on Southeast Blvd. '04 YJ with a head light out....

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Yesterday up in the Lincoln Heights around 3pm. '05-'06 BOM, eastbound on 29th. Still see Baden's twin in the mornings, coming up S.E. Blvd......

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Rare Sighting.....

Yesterday about 5:45pm EB on I90 in the Pines-Sullivan corridor. A stock looking '04 Cosmos Purple with Montana plates...... I've only seen two of these in person.

·
F117 Stealth Mode
102 Posts
Just traded my 04 cosmos purple in for a hellcat my cosmos purple GTO only had 10,000 miles on her very tough choice but 707 horsepower I just can't resist the GTO was a great car indeed

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Yesterday, WB on Trent and Vista about 5:30pm. A 2004 Pulse Red-looked stock.

·
Banned
534 Posts

Crummy cell pic, but I see a these two parked here everyday day in Tacoma. The C6 is usually under a cover, off street parking is a shame. It's not the worst neighborhood but I wouldn't want to park outside everyday.

It appears this guy has moved on...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone have a tech II tool? Removed passenger seat and now I have airbag fault I need to reset. I'm up by Mt Vernon but willing to drive to Seattle instead of pay the stealership. Thanks in advance.

·
No Miata No Miata No Miata :(
6,752 Posts
That's a bummer. Never turn the car on with it disconnected. I always make sure the battery is disconnected when I'm removing a seat or whatever reason.

I'd be interested to know if anyone does or not. If all else fails you can call Ellis at speed secrets. He may do it for free or super cheap.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah. I didn't disconnect the battery because I didn't plan on turning the key. Had pulled the headliner and while waiting on the new liner to cure I decide to pull the seat, adjust parking brake and detail the interior. My 2 year old was "helping" and I decide some music would make it a little more fun..... Fffawk!

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Yesterday, WB on Trent and Vista about 5:30pm. A 2004 Pulse Red-looked stock.
Spotted this one again yesterday around 5:30pm. Must work in Liberty Lake, traveling SB on Harvard and turned WB on Wellesley. Has '06 tails. Very clean.

·
Banned
534 Posts
So which one of you is out here at the Ridge motorsports park in Shelton today? (rhetorical question really...)

Was parked near you in the infield but didn't talk to you because you looked busy and I'm antisocial. Was out with a friend as a guest at the Hooked on Driving event.

2761 - 2780 of 2816 Posts