LS1GTO.com Forums banner

2801 - 2816 of 2816 Posts

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Spotted yesterday around 4:15pm, eastbound on I90 in the Argonne/Millwood corridor.
'05-'06 CGM with stock wheels and what looked to be a primered banshee hood? Out with his windows down, enjoying the traffic!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Saw my old car (yet again) at Sprague and Sullivan last night, see it at least twice a month on the freeway. Got new neighbors about a month ago and he has an 06 IBM w/70k miles that appears to be for sale.....the thoughts.

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
8/27/17

Stock looking '04 yellow jacket, just turning EB on to 26th from Ray st. on the South Hill. Have not seen to many of late......

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
9/14/17

'05 CGM parked at a business next to the Pepsi Co. on E. Sprague and Myrtle st., around 6PM.
Looked stocked.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Alright, that's it

We were on canyon about 142nd, you were driving an black 06 with SAP spoiler and rear bumper / exhaust tips. I was directly behind you for over a mile.

You were MMOB while that red Mustang tried to play with you. I gave you a playful rev right before I turned onto 176th. You didn't even flinch. The Silver Camaro behind you noticed.

Da fuq?

Incidentally;

Blake, I replaced a pole near your place the other day. Not creepin I've just seen your car (my twin) in the driveway in the past.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
LOL, that was me, sorry , heard the rev and almost chased you down but, then I saw a White 5.0 and a Black Challenger to try and play with. I was trying to chase down 1 Silver Camaro but he turned off ( or was that you? ) next thing I know I'm turning left and then you drove by, sorry seeing out the back window sucks with that spoiler....lol If the weather is nice again tomorrow I may just be out again and run across you?

·
Banned
534 Posts
That's a riot, just pitching a hard time because I never expected to see another member out in town!

Hey, what a day on canyon, there was a cluster of us all for a while. Weather just could not have been better.

See ya in the funnies :thumbs:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been missing out. Some things have changed for me. I'm working down at Gilchrist Chevrolet on south Tacoma way now. We need to get a meet going. Add the pnw gto pages on Facebook everyone.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Which one of yous is it with the IBM CV8 in Roy!?

I was doing a pole replacement today, you drive right up on our job site, pulled into your driveway.

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
First sighting this Spring....

Friday 3/30/18 around 2pm- NB on 195, a 2005-2006 Quick Silver, got a quick look at it, but it looked stock. I was headed to Pullman from Spokane......

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Someone having some fun.....

4/24/18 about 5:30 pm, at Fancher and Broadway. A 2004 PBM going sideways though the intersection, making the turn off Broadway onto SB Fancher...
Looked and sounded good!!

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
'04 Torrid Red Goat

Spotted yesterday around 5:45 pm at the Chinese Gardens on E. Trent in the Spokane Valley.
Looked stock......

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Brazen..

Yesterday, about 1pm, WB on I90 in the Sullivan and Evergreen corridor.
A stock looking '06 BOM. They sure look nice in the summer sun!

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
Spotted my first this Spring. About 5:30pm yesterday, a stock looking '04 YJ with Idaho plates, but sounded like it may have some exhaust work done. EB on I90, just past the Washington and Idaho stateline. Took the Beck Rd. exit.

·
PONTIAC GTO-EVOLVED
217 Posts
WB on I-90 yesterday about 5pm, in the Spokane Valley corridor. '05-'06 BOM. Didn't get a really good look at it , for it was going the opposite direction, and it still had snow on it!!

2801 - 2816 of 2816 Posts