LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
zzzzzzzzzz
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a bunch of GTO owners in southern WI, northern IL, but is there anyone on here from Northwest Wisconsin / Eastern Minnesota? Would be nice to find some other owners in my area...if not I might have to make the drive south to meet up with some of you guys....:gears:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I Was At Rock Falls Yesterday Made Two Passes Then The Ran Came And We Got Rained Out.

·
please stand by...
1,025 Posts
I will be there on the 23rd at rock falls. "Win a Wally" national dragster challange.

juniper9803: why you type with caps on, all the time??

·
Registered
406 Posts
is this better? i type with one finger i didnt know i was getting graded on my posts but if i did an f would be givin.btw ill be at rock falls also on the 23rd, use my rain check.did you get your cam installed yet?

·
Fantasy Race Girl
46 Posts
Its to bad it is the last "supper weekend" at bir or I would think about going. We were thinking of going one last time at the rock this year, hope the cool weather will give me a 12.

·
please stand by...
1,025 Posts
JUNIPER9803 said:
is this better? i type with one finger i didnt know i was getting graded on my posts but if i did an f would be givin.btw ill be at rock falls also on the 23rd, use my rain check.did you get your cam installed yet?

Just an observation thats all.

Far as the cam, not installed yet, need a stall converter to idle, that should be here on tuesday. but the season is starting to wind down so, may wait until next year when somebody has ported L92 heads and intake combo out:gears:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Anybody going to rock falls on Sat the 29th?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Superior,WI Right here. Thats as far Northwest you can go with out ending up in the lake. Juniper I grew up in **** rapids. I moved my junior year but would have been class of 04. Possible I know you???

·
2005 quicksilver SAP
48 Posts
I live in Sparta. I cant seem to find very many people in my area with goats.papasmurf, you are the first one so far.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I drive out to Menomonie for work every few weeks, but I normally don't take the GTO. I did see a black 06 GTO last time I was out there two weeks ago. What is going on at Rock Falls on the 29th?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts