LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the hood (will be this weekend) and i need to get my rear window retinted after it got broken any of the NYC guys know a good tint shop in any of the 5 boros?

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
i havent gone there but i've heard good things about the guy across from the 7-11 on 4th ave and i think 90th street. right next to some restaurant. forgot the name though

·
Registered
33 Posts
nsofokles said:
I am new to the hood (will be this weekend) and i need to get my rear window retinted after it got broken any of the NYC guys know a good tint shop in any of the 5 boros?
I had mine done at metropolital ave & Fresh Pond Road in Queens.

I have phone number but I keep it at work can give it to you tomorrow.

They did good job, after (2) years my tint looks great. I used to live in Queens.

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kewl guys, hit me up with the phone numbers and i'll call em this weekend

1,625 Posts
I went to a shop on coney Island ave. Hope the guy Im recommending is the same guy, since they moved from there. If you go to emmons ave, there is an infinity dealer there Kings Infinity(I think). Across the street next to the car wash there is a good tint shop. I'd wait till you have a tin, and go there dressed like its holloween. They have a machine that cuts out the tint to your window spec, so they dont have to do the cutting on your window.

·
Registered
33 Posts
nsofokles said:
kewl guys, hit me up with the phone numbers and i'll call em this weekend
It is:
P&A Auto Sport Corp.
60-68 Metropolital Ave.
Ridgewood NY = (in Queens they use diffrent city name... it is Ridgewood in Queens )
P: 718-628-1111

1 - 6 of 6 Posts