LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,118 Posts
Yea pretty much. I mean it takes about 30 seconds for my wideband to warm up and start reading...I'm ok with that. i basically dont want to have to muck with it, basically like any normal 2 1/16 round gauge.....they just work. now changing settings when i want to is ok, I just dont want to have to turn it on, or flip through settings or pages to get to the info I want to see.
My dashhawk is like that. Sucks they don't make them anymore.

You kinda still have to flip through screens, but there's only so much you can fit onto that little screen. At least i have what i need the most on the main screen.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Fyi the ultragauge can display up to 8 different gauges per page with (8? Pages possible). It can auto scroll through the pages and displays open/closed loop indicator with less than 6 gauges on a page.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Scangauge II, in an '05 GTO. I found an X gauge code in a years old G8 forum post that seems to work for oil pressure.

TXD 07E022140670
RXF 046205140670
RXD 3008
MTH 002400390000

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,021 Posts
I have a ScanGuage II from about ten years ago so the firmware is super old.
It had lots of good gauges, but I could never get the Oil Pressue PID to function and the refresh/poll rate is horribly slow.

That, and there aren't any good spots to mount it in the GTO that don't look bad.

·
Premium Member
36,118 Posts
i was actually thinking of my POS suv...

it doesn't have an oil pressure PID that i am aware of, but there are other PID's i would like to read that are very specific to it.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts