LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Is that supposed to be a jab?

I mean, obviously the thing to try and take a jab at is the one thing linked in my sig, because I'm so embarassed about it that I linked the event for everyone to see.

You're a smurfing genius.
Not a jab, just pointing out that you fuck around on the street too.....and crashed. Pot calling the kettle black.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,143 Posts
Hitting the gas too much going around a corner is not the same as admitting to getting liquored up and intentionally doing donuts in the middle of a highway in the middle of the afternoon.

But whatever helps you justify being a full-on retard.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hitting the gas too much going around a corner is not the same as admitting to getting liquored up and intentionally doing donuts in the middle of a highway in the middle of the afternoon.

But whatever helps you justify being a full-on retard.
who said anything about gettin liquored up and doing that? everyone in all cars was 100% sober, nice try though I'll make sure in may when i'm there to blow the tires off my goat and then drag your ass down coastal.

as for losing an internet fight? who's fighting? i just pointed out the obvious that he has no room to talk since he tried being drift king and slammed a telephone pole.

·
12,143 Posts
Who said anything about trying to be a drift king? I gave it too much gas, the ass end kicked out, and I didn't recover it. End of story.

Drag my ass down Coastal? Are you implying that you are going to tie me to your car and drag me down the road?

I don't think you'll like the outcome, but you are more than welcome to try.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Who said anything about trying to be a drift king? I gave it too much gas, the ass end kicked out, and I didn't recover it. End of story.

Drag my ass down Coastal? Are you implying that you are going to tie me to your car and drag me down the road?

I don't think you'll like the outcome, but you are more than welcome to try.
nvm over this

·
12,143 Posts
Sissy.

·
12,143 Posts
At least I know what a shift key is.

Sissy.

·
12,143 Posts

·
750WHP club :P
1,665 Posts
Thunder dome! Two men enter, one man leaves....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Never saw this on here back in the fall during Cruise week, but thought I'd share the few pictures I took that weekend anyway. Better 3 months late then never.

Hopefully we get some good weather for a change this spring.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A few more.

·
1 LITER DUC EATER
2,606 Posts
Nice shots guys!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts