LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,143 Posts
I remember my friend getting a $800 fine from wildwood for squeeling 2nd gear. He said the cop made it seem like he just ran over a baby or some shit. Was talking about arresting him for public endangerment and other charges. Never going there lol.
Back in 2010, I received a reckless driving ticket for smoking the rears for a bit. I made the court appearance and found out that was just to plead guilty or not guilty. I just plead guilty and paid the $250 fine. Never hit my driving record. They just wanted the quick cash without fuss.

I know all about Wildwood, and OC is on it's way to becoming that, which is why I am choosing not to go any longer.
Yeah, I haven't been back to Wildwood since 2010. It sucks because they used to close off areas to allow people to do burnouts. Now they just ticket everyone for any little noise they make.

I heard OC was cracking down last year, but I also heard that there was an abundance of retards cruising around, as well.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I heard OC was cracking down last year, but I also heard that there was an abundance of retards cruising around, as well.
There have been a bunch of retards cruising around for the past few years, and it's only gotten worse with the new fad being all the diesel trucks that go down. Stuff like that, and all the incidents at H20 are exactly why the cops have cracked down.

·
Garage Tinkerer
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
H20 is an under 21 dance club for Kids. I've noticed the retards increasing, but I also had a great time last year. Had quite a few runs down coastal with no problems. It may be luck but I don't go ape shit either. I like to park my car and check out all the bad ass and cool rides, so I'm also not cruising around the entire time. They use to have burnout contest at various locations but i didn't see or hear of any last year. I just hope the weather is nice.

·
12,143 Posts
H2O...lol

I haven't heard mention of that place since high school.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

·
12,143 Posts
Is he still, uh, scouting for talent there?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

·
12,143 Posts
Hopefully, it is for the mothers picking up their kids from the club. :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live about 20 minutes away and I'll be on vacation that week, so yup. The cops aren't that bad. I've been down there for every car show weekend for 8 years and gotten two warnings. It's the dick head sheriff's deputies and state cops on 50 that will fuck you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thread bump. Just about two weeks away.

·
Garage Tinkerer
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'll be there weather permitting. Going to harpoon hannas on Thursday, grab some beers and food and walk the parking lot.

·
Registered
214 Posts
What time is Harpoon Hannas on Thursday? I searched but can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks like a lot of you getting ready as CSP has been busy working on everyone lately. I dropped mine off last Saturday and there were quite a few GTO's at the shop. I am picking mine up tomorrow as my cam install is completed and can't wait.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
What time is Harpoon Hannas on Thursday? I searched but can't seem to find it.
4pm at Harpoon Hannas.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We're passing on the show part of the event this year and instead doing the show in Oct. '55 is staying home tucked in the garage. However, we plan to be down around 6 each night in either the GTO or the G8. :)

·
CCGTO
1,022 Posts
Just confirmed condo between 11th and 12th. I'll be there! Planning on going down Thursday-Sun as well.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts