LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GTOless
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have some Monaro fobs and I have a few options on how to purchase them. The fobs are all OEM, but you have an option of aftermarket or OEM key blank. Most places only use aftermarket key blanks, the real oem key has “pn57” engraved on the key blade. If paying as goods and services, add 3%.
Fob only $75 shipped
Fob, screws and aftermarket key blank - $85 shipped
Fob, screws and Oem key blank - $95 shipped.

All shipping is insured. Also note that the key fobs come 4 to a package when packed by GM Holden, so they will not be in their original bag unless you order 4.

35D0C3A0-341D-4B7B-B56C-E45142682A6A.jpeg

Reactions: whippersnapper02

·
GTOless
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, still have some available.

·
GTOless
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do these have replaceable batteries?
No, the oem remote doesn't has replaceable batteries. In theory you can open up the case and solder in a new battery, but that's not how it is meant to be.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys I have some Monaro fobs and I have a few options on how to purchase them. The fobs are all OEM, but you have an option of aftermarket or OEM key blank. Most places only use aftermarket key blanks, the real oem key has “pn57” engraved on the key blade. If paying as goods and services, add 3%.
Fob only $75 shipped
Fob, screws and aftermarket key blank - $85 shipped
Fob, screws and Oem key blank - $95 shipped.

All shipping is insured. Also note that the key fobs come 4 to a package when packed by GM Holden, so they will not be in their original bag unless you order 4.

View attachment 503784
View attachment 503785

Ill give you $3....

·
GTOless
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
baaaad 2 the bone
2,189 Posts
I'll take one

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,876 Posts
Any OEMs left?

·
Administrator
8,852 Posts
OEM Pontiac fobs are unfortunately long gone. The Monaro ones are all that’s left.

·
Administrator
8,852 Posts
I ordered on through the Chevy dealership when I bought my car a couple of years ago.
Not available now. They’ve been NLA for roughly 2 years. Monaro fobs are all we can get now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts