LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I can haz cheezburgerz??
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to the womans house tonight my check engine light came on and stayed on for the entire drive. parked and turned the car off and the light went off. couple of hours later got back into the car forget that the light came on and when the car turned on and the light came back on:mad: so we are off the the dealer in the morning to hopefully get it fixed quick cause getting the tb ported tomorrow night :wiggle: so cross your fingers that they can get it fixed while im at work so i can get ported and polished.

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
05cyclone said:
On my way to the womans house tonight my check engine light came on and stayed on for the entire drive. parked and turned the car off and the light went off. couple of hours later got back into the car forget that the light came on and when the car turned on and the light came back on:mad: so we are off the the dealer in the morning to hopefully get it fixed quick cause getting the tb ported tomorrow night :wiggle: so cross your fingers that they can get it fixed while im at work so i can get ported and polished.
Hmm, wonder what code its throwing, would be interested to find out, let us know.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Yeah Keep Us Posted On That!!!

·
I can haz cheezburgerz??
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update just got home from getting the tb ported and polished and the goat is running like a champ. ok to the point: found out that it was the drivers side
O2 sensor. so they they say that that is warranty and go to pick the car up after work found out that the O2 sensor was only bad because of the wires rubbing on the steering. Also found out that when my cutouts were installed that when they welded on the y-pipe they pulled the O2 sensor sensor out which pulled the wiring away from where it is suppose to be and never put the wires back:mad: so because of the wires rubbing it cost me $178 so fix the car $54(dealer cost) for the O2 sensor and 1 1/2 hours labor:The_Villa So now im gonna see if the muffler shop will pay for the damage that there neglagence caused :slap: . So will keep you updated.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
You're gonna have fun trying to prove that it was them, if they dont admit to it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts