LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 873 Posts

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,482 Posts
Think the ratings will be better this year?
No. ESPN keeps screwing themselves by kicking their old regular announcers to the curb. Cord cutting isn't helping. The people miss Manning, admit it, you all missed Manning vs. Brady games. Plus I can't think of any records that will be chased.

·
Not a Mustank Douche
10,046 Posts
Not unless there is some sort of initiative to improve the ref's...because it is sometimes laughable how terrible calls are and it slows the games way the hell down.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
Just get rid of Thursday night football. Its always a shit show of a game. Its not a case where quantity = quality. Its awful. Please.

·
Gotham's Reckoning
224 Posts
No. ESPN keeps screwing themselves by kicking their old regular announcers to the curb. Cord cutting isn't helping. The people miss Manning, admit it, you all missed Manning vs. Brady games. Plus I can't think of any records that will be chased.
Brees low-key about to steal one.

Not unless there is some sort of initiative to improve the ref's...because it is sometimes laughable how terrible calls are and it slows the games way the hell down.
Just get rid of Thursday night football. Its always a shit show of a game. Its not a case where quantity = quality. Its awful. Please.
Agreed on both counts.

Attachments

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
If he has two more seasons in him, he'll pass them. You kind of forget about Brees because the Saints have had a shit defense for years. If they were just mediocre he'd have them as perennial contenders.

·
Gotham's Reckoning
224 Posts
If he has two more seasons in him, he'll pass them. You kind of forget about Brees because the Saints have had a shit defense for years. If they were just mediocre he'd have them as perennial contenders.
Man.. I am thinking one.

He broke the passing yards in a season record in what, like 2011? I just read he is the only QB to ever break 5k more than once. Dude has gone over 5000 yards 5 times now.. That is fucking insane. 5000 passing yards in a season was a huge deal 10 years ago haha.. Now it's like his floor.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
Man.. I am thinking one.

He broke the passing yards in a season record in what, like 2011? I just read he is the only QB to ever break 5k more than once. Dude has gone over 5000 yards 5 times now.. That is smurfing insane. 5000 passing yards in a season was a huge deal 10 years ago haha.. Now it's like his floor.
He'd have to throw over 5,800 yards at age 38. I don't see that happening. The most he's thrown is 5,400. He'll get close but need another season to pass him.

Eagles gonna win it all. You heard it here first.

Of the teams that have a shot of going from worst to first, its the Eagles and the Panthers.

I just hope the Bears don't screw this QB situation up and I have little faith they will.

·
Omertà
5,298 Posts
The Bengals will not win a playoff game.

My bold prediction.

·
Administrator
9,414 Posts
Agreed on both counts, although I think they should switch up the announcers on MNF. Gruden is just a steamy ballsack of turrble. His sidekick (quoting from Leavehard) "Dana Carvey boring brother" is so forgettable that I can't even remember his name.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Carolina won't make the playoffs.
Falcons regress.
Cowboys lose some linemen and Dak suffers a sophomore slump.
Siemian wins the starting job for the Broncos.
Brock throws a pick this off season and is replaced by Romo.

·
got mods
2,536 Posts
Yep. If score 30 -35 points in the game, your team should win. Won't with a weak defense.
Will see how homeboys do this year with all the coaching changes on defense.

·
Living the Dream
1,509 Posts
That needs to go like yesterday's trash

·
Not a Mustank Douche
10,046 Posts
My prediction Browns win more than 1 game :fawkdance

·
got mods
2,536 Posts
Anyone know about this?

The other thread got closed, just leaving this here........... :lol:

·
Administrator
9,414 Posts
Was Lady Gaga on the grassy knoll or in the book depository?

1 - 20 of 873 Posts