LS1GTO.com Forums banner

181 - 200 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I haven’t watched most of the Broncos game this year either. It has less to do with their record and more to do with the rule changes. The NFL has gotten so bad that I’m actually starting to follow college football.

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
Tell your Mini to watch the Pats get hammered... because they just had to record the Bengals.

It might all come crashing down... because of the Bengals.

·
Administrator
18,844 Posts
loller-mini... He's a 6'2" freshman. I am a 5'10" middle-aged dude.
Fuck, that is one sad-ass sentence. shiner

Ol' Haas-enpfeffer is on the money too. Some days its the rules, some others it's the Footlocker-brigade, but most Sundays, I'm working because I just can't be invested in it anymore.

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
Go Texans!

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
I will say... I'm glad my boys are through to the next round.

However, Buffalo should have a couple of gripes against the zebras, too. Well... maybe not so much the zebras, but the lax rules that saved the Texans.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
Refs hose NO again.
The NFL is run like a joke. They put that specific rule in because of the PI last year, but then do not even use it in a questionable play that was a game decider. At least review the fucking play. Even if there wasn't clear evidence to overturn it, they should have at least review it. I just don't get it.

·
Administrator
18,844 Posts
The NFL is run like a joke. They put that specific rule in because of the PI last year, but then do not even use it in a questionable play that was a game decider. At least review the fucking play. Even if there wasn't clear evidence to overturn it, they should have at least review it. I just don't get it.
FWIIW, it was supposedly reviewed because it was a scoring play. That being said, you and I both know Goodell laughed like a crazy person into the replay-dude's mic.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Tebow, RG3, Newton, and Jackson. When are teams going to learn that RBs shouldn’t play QB? The look great for a while and then... BOOM, they suck once a D-coordinator makes them one dimensional.

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
By winning the division?

People called the AFC South the weaker division, yet there were two teams there. One is now in the AFC championship. ?

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,477 Posts
Games were fun to watch. My 5 year old daughter called the Seahawks, the Seacocks when they tried to rip the helmet of the GB receiver. So glad I don't have to watch Carroll chew his cudd anymore this year.

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
Cam ain't the greatest, but... he's a definite step up from what they would've been without Brady.

The division might be a scrap now, instead of the Pats being dead last.

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
Oh. This thread has been dead, obviously, but...

Hi. I'm Manny. Texans fan. Former team of, IMHO, the best WR in football.

I think it was purely business, but losing Hopkins still fuggin' hurts.

·
Administrator
18,844 Posts
Oh. This thread has been dead, obviously, but...

Hi. I'm Manny. Texans fan. Former team of, IMHO, the best WR in football.

I think it was purely business, but losing Hopkins still fuggin' hurts.
Look at the bright side, the Bill-O trade memes have been downright hilarious.

181 - 200 of 211 Posts