LS1GTO.com Forums banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
Hop's interview made it seem like he was gonna want out anyway. I hate that we got nothing in return, but it sounded like no one wanted to take on his contract.

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
If it even happens. People are looking to the NFL to save us from boredom. I really don't think the season will happen. On time, at least.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
I’m waiting for hockey to start back up.

At this point, I’d rather the NFL skip this season and wait for tempers to fall. They’re inevitably going to try their hand at virtue signaling. With everything that’s going on, and like they did last time, they’ll end up stepping on their dicks and pissing everyone off.

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
I could see that. As much as they kept it under wraps in previous seasons, they're going to let it all out this coming season.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My give-a-shit meter broke down for 2020 sports, especially pro sports. As someone mentioned above, the NFL has dug itself another grave. Good riddance.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Honestly, if it weren’t for all the flux surrounding the big names this season, I’d be right there with you. Even if there is a season, I doubt I’ll watch any games. I’ll follow along with scores and maybe catch the highlights, but meh. Don’t really care.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
I could see that. As much as they kept it under wraps in previous seasons, they're going to let it all out this coming season.
A regular Nostradamus, aren't ya?

The NFL is going to play two anthems before the games for at least week one: the real one and the "Black national anthem". Nothing says unity like separate anthems. Additionally, they're putting the names of black people killed by police on helmets.

I'm out.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
So the Redskins are contemplating changing the team name and now the Cleveland Indians are doing the same. One thing I've discovered these past 3 months is that I can live without sports very well and happy. When this is all over no one over thirty will give a shit anymore. I'm all for correcting a lot of the grievances that have been laid out but all the current groveling is so over the top it makes me want to puke.

Glad I'm retired or that would get me fired.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts