LS1GTO.com Forums banner

161 - 180 of 211 Posts

·
HGH Optimist
7,798 Posts
Refs strike again...

Watson fought his way out of a Sack, and threw a TD to Hopkins. Whistle blown.

I swear... some of the elite QB's that can escape pressure like that are given a few extra seconds. Yet, when the mobile QB's get out of the pocket, and get absolutely killed... nothing.

The refs are all over the place, this year.

·
Goat sold
844 Posts
What a shitshow. Yesterday was the terrifying realization that the Bears wasted a top 5 draft pick. Trubisky is a flat out bust. You could see it all over Nagy's face on the sideline. At one point he just stared blankly, mouth agape to the shit being displayed on the field. Honestly, I don't know what they do now. Ryan Pace has been quoted saying that if you do make a mistake, you cannot ignore it and just let it compound. Well Mr. Pace, you made a big fat mistake. What are you going to do to fix it?

·
HGH Optimist
7,798 Posts
Even Baker called out the goons on his team. Gotta give him props for that.

·
Not a Mustank Douche
10,045 Posts
I'm not excusing Garrett, that was wrong...but Rudolph is a little instigating bitch

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,477 Posts
I think DeCastro prevented it from getting worse. All linemen could do what he did and de-escalate things quickly. Basically put Myles on the ground and laid on him until cooler heads calmed it down. Good on him protecting his QB and not making it worse.

Reactions: MannyLobo

·
HGH Optimist
7,798 Posts
I'm not excusing Garrett, that was wrong...but Rudolph is a little instigating bitch
Yes.

I think DeCastro prevented it from getting worse. All linemen could do what he did and de-escalate things quickly. Basically put Myles on the ground and laid on him until cooler heads calmed it down. Good on him protecting his QB and not making it worse.
Also yes.

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,477 Posts
A lot of weird things happened this week. Though looking back, this season has ran in 3 week chunks, where everything is certain, then the 4th week everything changes, rinse and repeat.

Just happy there's a chance Lock could be good. Going to enjoy the excitement of what is going on.

·
HGH Optimist
7,798 Posts
Yeah. Well both of y'all can EAD.

?

·
HGH Optimist
7,798 Posts
Why you gotta kick a man when he's down?

·
HGH Optimist
7,798 Posts
Are they really that bad? The Pats had to record them.

I'd be bragging about that.

·
Administrator
18,844 Posts
LOL... These Bengals are atypical compared to the lost decade (1990s). Sure, they're 1-12, but a number of those losses are by a TD or less. But, losses are losses, and Ohiar is fed-the-fuck-up with shitty NFL foozball. My kid doesn't even turn it on. "Who wants to watch that crap?"

161 - 180 of 211 Posts