LS1GTO.com Forums banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Tailgating nearby
275 Posts
Jake Fromm State Farm is a favorite at my house. It hurt a little seeing that go down yesterday, but obviously it helps out the Buckeyes. :cool:
I had the pleasure of viewing that trainwreck from the 3rd row of Sanford Stadium. Unbelievable ending to that game.

Quietest crowd of 80,000+ that I've ever (not) heard at the end of the game.

·
BOOMER SOONER!!!
353 Posts
The offense didn't look as sharp as it has, credit to the horn's defense. C.D. Lamb is a frigging beast this season. YAC and broken tackle machine with a nose for the end zone. I'm most pleased with the way the defense played. Had a couple of breakdowns but 9 sacks FTW!!! Thank you tOSU for Grinch, he has them playing hard.

BOOMER!!!

·
Goat sold
841 Posts
I had the pleasure of viewing that trainwreck from the 3rd row of Sanford Stadium. Unbelievable ending to that game.

Quietest crowd of 80,000+ that I've ever (not) heard at the end of the game.
It was the perfect storm of bad play calling meeting bad execution. As bad as they played, it wouldn't shock me though if Georgia went on a run all the way to the SEC Championship. I still feel like they are the most complete team in the East for whatever that is worth. However, it also wouldn't shock me if Florida runs them out of the building in Nov.

·
Tailgating nearby
275 Posts
It was the perfect storm of bad play calling meeting bad execution. As bad as they played, it wouldn't shock me though if Georgia went on a run all the way to the SEC Championship. I still feel like they are the most complete team in the East for whatever that is worth. However, it also wouldn't shock me if Florida runs them out of the building in Nov.
The SEC East is quite the crapshoot. If you would have told me pre-season that Mizzou would be on the top of the Division in mid-October, I would of thought you were crazy. Still a lot of games to be played before Atlanta and they have to play UGA and UF in November. Not an easy way to end the regular season.

Gators are looking better than they did early in the season. LSU is just that much better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just read that TT had surgery on his ankle. Saban looked very somber at his press conference. Tua is their whole offense. Even if he heals quickly, he can't be 100% for LSU.

This is what the naysayers were saying about Ohio State. "What if Fields goes down?" Well, it's the same boat for every one of the top teams. What would happen to LSU if Burrow went down?

BTW, hoping Tua recovers 100%. I wouldn't wish otherwise on any team.

·
BOOMER SOONER!!!
353 Posts
Sheesh...

So close to having a chance at an amazing comeback, Sooner magic failed us. Of course giving up 48 to the Snydercats was pathetic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sheesh...

So close to having a chance at an amazing comeback, Sooner magic failed us. Of course giving up 48 to the Snydercats was pathetic.
Not Hurts' fault. He's still an amazing player. The Sooner defense just gave up in the 4th qtr. They can still be in the mix of one loss teams at the end. There will be a few.

·
Registered
26 Posts
LOL factor from OSU's win: Backup RB Master Teague III had more yardage in mop up duty than Heisman candidate Jonathon Taylor had the whole game- 76 yds 5.8 to 52 yds 2.6.

GO BUCKS!

·
GR-RRR!
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
We learned that we at least have a capable offense, even with the 3rd string QB in. But dear god we need a defense. Wouldn't mind seeing our DC get canned in the offseason though I doubt that will happen.

121 - 140 of 158 Posts