LS1GTO.com Forums banner

161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Administrator
18,979 Posts
tOSU has NEEEEEEEEEEEEEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR fared well against Clem's Retarded Son. 3 games, 3 nightmares.
1. Woody Game versus Charlie Baumann
2. 2014 Orange Bowl
3. 2016 Semi-Finals... 31-0

·
GR-RRR!
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #162 (Edited)
That was then, this is now. This year's tOSU team is pretty darn special. I don't think they know how to lose.

Way back when there was a time (more than a decade!) when NU couldn't hope to compete with Miami. Then, one magical January in 1995....... Why? Because that team was special.

This tOUS team reminds me more of the 1995 Huskers, extremely good on both sides of the ball and seemingly practically unstoppable both in skill/ability and a burning desire to not just win but dominate. Anyway, I'll be rootin' for 'em!

·
BOOMER SOONER!!!
368 Posts
Wow, can hardly believe the Sooners made it in again. Hopefully they will bring their best effort, going to need it for sure. I think the Buckeyes will be plenty competitive and have a decent shot at winning it all. From what I've seen they are as complete a team as anyone and they have no shortage of NFL talent.
BOOMER!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another nightmare for Harbaugh coming up. Alabama might be as good as any of the top 4. This should make like 4 years is a row he loses his last two games. Makes me wanna cry.

·
GR-RRR!
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #167

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not gonna lie, I teared-up like a bitch Saturday night.
It was very emotional for me to. It's cool that all four guys are in the playoffs. Buckeyes got a lot of good face time, too.

Can't say anything good about their fashion statements, though.

·
Administrator
18,979 Posts
My kid has been making fun of my Jeaux Burreaux man-crush. I won't be rooting against the Okies as much as I will be rooting for that dude.

·
GR-RRR!
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
OU looks way out matched by LSU. The officials really have missed some stuff so far.

·
GR-RRR!
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
tOSU really looked shaken tonight at times, the first time I've ever seen than all season. Man, they HAD it there at the end though.

That field was utter shit. Did it rain a lot in Glendale or are the grounds keepers just dumb?

Having watched both games though, I think LSU will beat Clemson by at least a couple of touchdowns.

161 - 180 of 204 Posts