LS1GTO.com Forums banner

9081 - 9095 of 9095 Posts

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,509 Posts
Hey guys, new here.

I think my dad used to post on here but my brother and I now have his 06 CGM GTO. Were in the hialeah area. Its in fairly rough shape cosmetically, someone hit the drivers side front fender so that needs to get fixed, gonna need to get repainted and get the weather stripping redone. Still runs great though. Im not great at driving manual but the thing is a blast to drive.
I know he had some work done to it, exhaust, tune, but Im not quite sure what else.

Glad to be here though. Excited to work on the beast.
When I was living in Miami, I remember seeing someone in an 06 CGM. He always got off around Hialeah. The guy used to drive pretty crazy, so I am not surprised it got damaged.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It actually got hit while the car was parked in front of the house. There was another cgm gto around the area though. But it could have been my dad lol

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,509 Posts
It actually got hit while the car was parked in front of the house. There was another cgm gto around the area though. But it could have been my dad lol
No, it was a younger guy in his mid 20s. He would always wave at me.

·
donde esta la biblioteca
296 Posts
saw a black 05/06 that had lost of holden work done to it on I95 heading north earlier this afternoon

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,509 Posts
I saw a red 04 with 05 hood, sap rear, and wing with a license plate the said LS1 JUDGE on i4 yesterday and he got off onto the 417.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anyone still have a GTO in the SoFla area? I'm here in Brickell with a new-to-me QSM. We should get together if there is anyone left Haha

·
Registered
305 Posts
Anyone still have a GTO in the SoFla area? I'm here in Brickell with a new-to-me QSM. We should get together if there is anyone left Haha
Theres a few of us in the West Palm area.

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Saw a Red One in Summerville, SC on Monday 2 PM 2/10/20

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,509 Posts
I saw two GTOs last week. An 04 torrid red on 46 at the intersection at international, and he was headed towards Sanford or i4. The other one was an 06 torrid red on Weds in Orange City heading towards i4.

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,509 Posts
I live in Winter Springs FL and work in Sanford and see only maybe 2 GTO's a year! Lol
I live in Heathrow/Lake Mary, and never see you.
Did we meet up at the Holden meet at Ace last year?

9081 - 9095 of 9095 Posts