LS1GTO.com Forums banner

9101 - 9109 of 9109 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Spotted a GTO today in Miami for the first time in ages. It was traveling southbound on US1 near 144th street. IBM with SAP grilles, VX tails (haven't seen those in over 10 years), and looked like 18's. Driver was wearing a mask. Haha

Reactions: Afroman

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
I have yet to meet or see the person in my complex with the 04 ibm with black motegi wheels, 05-06 rear bumper, and tinted tails.
It moves every few days closer to my GTO.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Live near Tropical Park have an 04 A4 PBM. Sighting are rare indeed.
I think I met you at the SSP meet a couple months ago, I'm Fernando with the silver GTO.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Spotted an SRM on 18s today driving northbound in the grove. I was in the C7. I honked, flashed my lights, and waved like a schoolgirl, and you lowered your window and waved back. Gorgeous car I dont think i'd seen that color in person in at least 10 years

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saw an '04 Barbados Blue on University Parkway tonight (Manatee/Sarasota County Line). As he passed, he honked and waved. I returned the gesture.
Hi! I also have an 04 Barbados blue and live in Sarasota. I rarely see Barbados blue.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Few days late on this one but I took notes on my phone lol. On Monday, spotted an 06 TR with SAP grilles and a black trunk insert southbound on I-95 around 12:45pm near the Vero Beach Outlets.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have yet to meet or see the person in my complex with the 04 ibm with black motegi wheels, 05-06 rear bumper, and tinted tails.
It moves every few days closer to my GTO.
Afro, you still living out on the beach?

9101 - 9109 of 9109 Posts