LS1GTO.com Forums banner

161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Who me, no not me...
10,321 Posts
52 hours and 16 minutes until departure.

The tow rig is looking nice, the car is shredding radials, it's time for some Mickey action :turbonaug:

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,811 Posts
You mind if I give Ashley a call, I want to talk to her about Alicia and maybe take her to lunch :gr_jest:
This is just wrong

No response needed Phillip, you know that you are the one I really want :gr_jest:

From those pictures you took though I think I was the eye of Shawn's affection when i was playing with my axle.
Hey phillip said he wanted seconds!!

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts

·
Who me, no not me...
10,321 Posts
Oh wait till you see the new one I'm working on. 4-inches and a huge K&N, baby!

Don't know it it's going to work (I'm trying to go back to SD), but hey, it looks good. :D

Padre
Is this the PVC behemoth?

We need to find you some 4" schedule 80 ABS to work with :)

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts
Oh wait till you see the new one I'm working on. 4-inches and a huge K&N, baby!

Don't know it it's going to work (I'm trying to go back to SD), but hey, it looks good. :D

Padre
This is 4" tube it only reduces to 3-1/2" going in and coming out of the MAF nice big K&N on the end (Thanks Dan).

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,811 Posts
I've got some 2000*F tape to wrap it all with. :D Especially the IAT.

Padre
just an idea padre but something to keep some air between the pipe and insulating tape will help ALOT. Buble wrap would work if you can et some of the high temp kind.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
OK so this will be loose my virginity this friday......(get your mind out of the gutter ive just never ran down the track LOL) well i was unable to throw the funds down on a set of drag wheels and tires so ill be on my stock 18's.....what are some of the better times and 60's for you that have run street tires.....i got to have a goal......im sure ill bomb a few runs before getting the hang of launching at the track.....

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
someone just got off the dyno today..
406/397

Chiquita is comming :judge:

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts

·
7.4 Liter
3,076 Posts
This looks like an awesome event you guys have, I'm sure it will be. I just want to wish everyone good luck, have safe trips, & haul a$$! I'm envious of you guys being able to get so many fast Goats together in one place at one time it's gonna be great. Lookin' forward to seeing photos & video.

161 - 180 of 180 Posts