LS1GTO Forums banner

Official Ga Vs Fl IV Smack Talk thread

9K views 179 replies 34 participants last post by  Pontiac Addict 
#1 ·
Im surprised no one has started this yet.

So the Ga goats have been doing some work to there cars but I also know that the Fl peeps have a couple of 10 sec goats now so is this going to be close or are the Ga boys going to whoop some but this time?

#3 · (Edited)
GA peeps. Please add yourself to the I'm going to get my ass kicked by Doc list ASAP. This will make my day easier while at SGMP!!!

1. PadreGTO
2. Mrs. hookmechanic

:mswerd: :cartman:
:gr_jest: :angel:

#5 ·
GA peeps. Please add yourself to the I'm going to get my ass kicked by Doc list ASAP. This will make my day easier while at SGMP!!!

:mswerd: :cartman:
:gr_jest: :angel:
DOOH!!:judge: :judge:

#4 ·
Yes I'm guessing we'll see a few 10 sec cars in the finals.

Concerning the smack talk question to the Ga boys. So we don't have to worry about dragging the trophy to GA and back can we just keep it here we already know the outcome.:stickpoke :popcorn2:

#12 ·
Chiquita is comming :judge:

#16 ·
I don't know what I run these days, but I would love to run with you.

#15 ·
Oh this is going to be fun to read and then see who talks more smack and then shows up to back it up. See you guys in March.

#18 · (Edited)
Nope, don't think so. Except for maybe GA-FL-I... which was nothing more than a spontaneous t-n-t get together of about 19 cars. Padre, were you the top dog at that one?

Oops... forgot to mention this is Georgiarocker speaking and not RSR679. I'm at TriStar at the moment getting things wound a little tighter (he-heh). BTW, there's a black '04 GTO here right now with lots of gauges and buttons and stuff...:secret:

#19 ·
Mine will be there next week :secret: won't be competing with the top dogs, but should be running faster than stock

#21 ·
IIRC, no, GA hasn't won even one. I don't remember the details now, but I think someone from FL was top dog at that first event. Doc was there, so was Kruul, Dblue was there, I think WavyDave was. I was there, but I was stuck in the 14's with my 04 M6 and it was my first time to the drag strip. That was even before the Jax crew was getting together, IIRC, because that was the first time I hung out with Lonnie (Kruul).

#22 ·
no GA has never won.......its sad but true.....thats ok we still like those guys

#32 ·
Alphaeden- you gona drive this time or take pics?

#33 ·
Just a reminder......Chiquita is comming :judge:

#34 ·
ok lets rewind......I dont want to see naked men you bastards...... :barf::sick: :sick: :eek2: :fawkdance

#36 ·
cleaned up all posts regarding or responding to naked men...... ;)

#40 ·
Cool!

#42 ·
Thats alright I don't care if I'm on the list. I'll be getting off that list soon. :)

#44 ·
I'm sure they would go, if there were any.....:)

#47 ·
what are you going to Race with hopes and dreams
from the best movie ever

#52 ·
No problem, Im sure you know the rules better than me.....

#55 ·
Yeppers. And a badass it appears to be. But I think they said LSx block, so it isn't necessarily the LS7. For twin turbo they'd be better off with an iron block, like, gee, the LSX if they can get it.

#57 ·
Just a reminder......Chiquita is comming :judge: :judge: :judge:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.