LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, I'd like to say thank you all for your patience. Planning an event of this magnitude is no easy feat. So thanks again and without further ado it comes with great pleasure to offer you guys the official event packages. :woot: Make sure to read the entire post so you don't miss anything. ;)

Ok, so you might be wondering..."what's included with these so-called packages and how much is this going to hurt my pocketbook?"

Well, to set things straight, here are the contents of the packages:
  • One (1) GoatRun 2008 event t-shirt
  • One (1) set of GoatRun 2008 decals
    -The set includes 1 GoatRun 2008 decal like my avi and 1 rally car # (whatever yours may be)
  • One (1) ticket to the infamous BBQ
  • One (1) ticket to the big raffle giveaway (only 1 per registant)
The cost of this package will be $30 if you PREPAY or $35 at the event.

And now for the add-ons...

We know that some of you might need 3 shirts and BBQ tickets but only want 1 decal set or some of you might need only 2 shirts but need 4 BBQ tickets...SSOOOOOO here are the prices for additional goodies:

Additional shirts will be $10 each.

Additional tickets to the BBQ are $5 each.

Additional decals are as follows:
-$4 each GoatRun 2008 logo (same design as our avi)- Size will be approximately 4" x 7"
-$4 each rally # (italicized # for your rear 1/4 window - rally style) - Size ~ 5"

Decals available in the following colors: yellow, grey, red, white and blue. If you don't mention which color you want we will just give you a white one since it works on every color.

Most importantly, if you want a package please post up in here everything listed below, so that I can keep track of everything. If you don't post up your order then you won't get your decal # and you risk not getting the right size shirt(s). We need to know the following information in your post:

-Quantity and size(s) of shirts (XS-XXL, if you want a 3XL please add an additional $2 per shirt)
-Quantity of decals (Please include your rally # too. If you don’t have one please check out the first post in this thread for available #s: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245465)
-Quantity of BBQ tickets

If you want the vinyl decals mailed to you so you can rock them on the way to Vegas, please PM me your address and add an extra $1 to cover shipping charges. Keep in mind we won't be able to make you your custom rally # if you don't pay in advance. We have a shop making these stickers, so if you want your rally car # decal you have to let me know by 9/18, so we have enough time to make them and mail em to you.

Lastly, please send your payments via paypal to the following account: [email protected]

As much as I hate paypal...and believe you me, it is a very intense hatred...it is the only feasible way we can collect funds for the pre-sale.

Thanks and see you guys soon!!! :D

Shirt Update: I placed the order for shirts in the total quantity of 158. That should be plenty for everyone, but since some people are ordering 2 and even 3, make sure you order yours before they're all gone.

Decal Update: The cutoff for posting your decal needs is 9/23. This will give me enough time to ship them to you prior to the event. If you post up after that date, we won't be able to order your custom rally # or preferred color. But we will be ordering SOME extra "GoatRun 2008" decals in case you miss the cutoff.

I know you guys are anxious to get your decals. Decals will be shipping out Friday 9/26 and arrive before next Thursday.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
:woot: :woot:

(2) Shirt - (1)Large (1)Medium
(2) Sets of 2008 Goat Run Decals and Rally #'s (I'll pick mine up)
(2) Tickets to some of the best BBQ I'll ever have AGAIN :)
(1) Raffle ticket assuming we can only get one ?

·
Collateral Recovery Agent :)
105 Posts
Can I get 2 shirts, both large
2 sets of decals,
1 bbq ticket,
and the raffle ticket

·
Original Owners & 100K Club
801 Posts
what is the biggest size tshirt that will be available?

·
Registered
177 Posts
(2) Shirts - (1)XXL (1)Large
(1) Set of 2008 Goat Run Decals and Rally #32 (Grey)
(2) Tickets to the BBQ
(1) Raffle ticket

Also, I would like to have the decals sent to me before the event. I'll PM my address. You'll receive payment asap.

Thanks

-Quentin

·
Jet King
645 Posts
Sweet!!

(1) Shirts - XL
(1) Set of 2008 Goat Run Decals and Rally #15
(1) Tickets to the BBQ
(1) Raffle ticket

I would like the decals sent to my house too. I'll PM you my address. Thank you

PAYMENT SENT!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

·
Sugar, Spice and NOTHING Nice
298 Posts
One (1) GoatRun 2008 event t-shirt - Large
Two (2) sets of GoatRun 2008 decals - #420
One (1) ticket to the infamous BBQ
One (1) ticket to the big raffle giveaway

could i arrange a pick up? if not they can be sent to me. ill pm address.

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
2 XXL: GoatRun 2008 Event T-Shirts
1: Set of GoatRun 2008 Decals #678
2: Tickets to Infamous BBQ
1: Ticket to the Big Raffle Giveaway

Total $46 early ship.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
One (1) GoatRun 2008 event t-shirt - Large
Two (2) sets of GoatRun 2008 decals - #420
One (1) ticket to the infamous BBQ
One (1) ticket to the big raffle giveaway

could i arrange a pick up? if not they can be sent to me. ill pm address.
Sure, you can swing by to pick up the stuff. Just shoot me a PM to arrange.
Uh i wouldnt agree to her driving over to pick them up she might pull up and sideswipe your car :bootyshak haha !

·
06/A4 Spice Red GToat
573 Posts
(2) Large t-shirts
(2) Decal packs #400hp
(2) BBQ all you can eat and drink booz), free salad bar!:yumyum:
(2) Raffle tickets (gauranteed for 1 mega winner):bat:

And no! I'm bringing the GF, lol!:turbonaug (BTW means Bring The Wife, haha!)

PM and PayPal on the way:eek3:

Correctioin PM and Paypal SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
801 Posts

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bad news for fat nation.

perhaps i will find some other purpose for such a tiny shirt.
LOL, I MIGHT be able to get Triple X's, but they will probably run a couple bucks extra. Would you guys like me to check in on that?

·
Has no region anymore.
1,731 Posts
Triple X would be better for me too. I can get into XXL but one run through the dryer (or one brunch at Bellagio) and it's too small. No problem for extra $.

Will standby to order my one (1) standard package until size/price is solved.

·
801 Posts
true fat man's shirts never see the dryer.

the dryer is evil.

wash cold, hang dry.

free advice to my brethern.

to the OP - yeah lemme know. honestly i can live without the shirt... but if whomever is making your shirts has a bigger size on hand i'll pay the fat tax. won't be the first time.

and yeah i'd pretty much like to lockdown 1 package with the biggest available shirt, with the understanding i'll pay the xtra for the biggest avail shirt.

further, i have questions about the vinyl decals. most people planning on putting them on the windows or? how big are these things? i wanna rock em for the ride and the weekend... just trying to picture it.

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
(1) Shirt - XL
(1) Set of 2008 Goat Run Decals and Rally #0 - blue if possible
(1) Tickets to the BBQ
(1) Raffle ticket

$30 coming your way!

·
GoatRun 2010 Baby!!!!!!
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, if you want a 3XL just edit your post to include that and I'll add it to the order. The cost will probably only be an additional $2. I edited the first post to include this info. ;)

As far as the decals go, they will be ~4" x 7" and the rally #s will be about 5" tall (width depends on your # LOL)

1 - 20 of 126 Posts