LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 12528 Posts

·
Covering Red 3
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Why not make our very own thread?

So how many GTO's do we have in good ol' Tennessee? I know I've seen more than a few of you around the forum, although I don't see too many other goats out on the road. The only two people I know personally are James (JAMESZ) and Josh (josh99ta).

I go back and forth from one end of the state to the other...Knoxville (school @ UT) and Germantown (home).

·
Registered
928 Posts
I live in Hendersonville Tn only about 5 minutes from Josh99ta. Never met him but have pm him. Work in Nashville TN

·
Covering Red 3
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Hendersonville Tn only about 5 minutes from Josh99ta. Never met him but have pm him. Work in Nashville TN
Josh's car is definitely worth seeing in person...it's as good as it looks in the pictures. And speaking of looking good, I love the 05/06 makeover you've done to your Barbados...such a great color.

·
Covering Red 3
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm around the Berry Hill / 100 Oaks Mall area:D

·
Parkers Dad
2,661 Posts
Man yall are trying to get away from all of us good ol boys from alabama already.

·
Parkers Dad
2,661 Posts
Tennessee's where it's at...and apparently, the Nashville area is the place to be in Tennessee.
Yes we were there last saturday 6 GTO's terrorizing Nashville. We had a blast at Arrington vineyards and tried to get some more people from up that way to meet up with us . Everyone seemed to have other things going on.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yes we were there last saturday 6 GTO's terrorizing Nashville. We had a blast at Arrington vineyards and tried to get some more people from up that way to meet up with us . Everyone seemed to have other things going on.
Hey, let me know next time you're up here. I'd love to meet up.:D

·
Covering Red 3
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry...I've been busy the last few days and didn't keep this thread up top.

Depressing void filled with apathy, TN

Present. (That's one of the many names for Memphis BTW)
Awe, come on...I just got back in town tonight, and I'm happy to be back. I love Memphis...then again, I typically see Memphis through a Germantown and Collierville filter. :D

·
Majoring in Anatomy
84 Posts
Oakland, TN (right outside Memphis).

BTW anyone experienced in putting LTs in, around the Memphis area?

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,647 Posts
Mike (hollywood) did his, and said he would never do another. PS lines on the rack were a cast iron B to put back on.

His also rub a bit. But you will have to ask him for the details.

1 - 20 of 12528 Posts