12481 - 12500 of 12528 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Merry Christmas my GTO family

·
WOW Just WOW
666 Posts
Happy New Year to all. I wanted to make the Soda Pop Junction run, but it came up at the last minute and I had made other plans. Thought about breaking them, but I would have paid for that.

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
Happy belated new year GTO fam.!

·
Registered
225 Posts
No. 21 Tennessee 38, Nebraska 24

Go Vols!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. Just checking in as a newby. I live in the Hendersonville TN area and I am looking for a GTO or Pontiac club. I own a 1965 GTO w/455

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Hello everyone. Just checking in as a newby. I live in the Hendersonville TN area and I am looking for a GTO or Pontiac club. I own a 1965 GTO w/455

Keith, welcome to the forum. We use to meet up at the local cruise ins. But most of the cruise ins no longer have a place to meet. We S.E guys still gather once in a while. Maybe a dinner, or a cruise to a place etc. keep an eye out for things come spring.

Tom

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
WOW Just WOW
666 Posts
It is with a heavy heart that I post this up. Not sure how many, or who still visits this forum, but this is the only way I know of to contact the most people about a fellow GTO owner we all knew.

Sheila received a call this evening from Sherrie that Billy Sommer (Screen Name T34) passed away today. He had been in the hospital for a time. Sherrie will provide further information to Sheila and we will pass it on as we receive it. We understand that they are planning a memorial service.
RIP Billy

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
RIP Billy. I am thankful to have known you and called you my friend.

·
WOW Just WOW
666 Posts
We received the information last night from Sherrie concerning Bill’s memorial service. The service will be held at Currie-Jefferson Funeral Home on Saturday at 1pm in the Chapel. The address is 2701 John Hawkins Pkwy Hoover, AL.

I know some are located too far away to attend, but I would ask that if you are unable to attend that you leave a sentiment online in the funeral home Guest Book, or leave a Life Story on the website. It would mean the world to Sherrie.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Just like parole, I'm checking in. Haven't been on since the password debacle of 2016, so getting a reset was a hassle.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,627 Posts
Will, right?

Long time no see - hope all is well with you and your daughter. Damn it's been a while.

Also - checking in here to.

FYI if any of y'all are in the area - one saturday a month there's a cars and coffee thing in town. I haven't been in a while but I need to get out there. Hopefully after I get Gertrude properly tuned up again.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
FYI if any of y'all are in the area - one saturday a month there's a cars and coffee thing in town. I haven't been in a while but I need to get out there. Hopefully after I get Gertrude properly tuned up again.
That's a long drive for coffee after a night of drinking. :drink:

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
Checking in. Still around and try to check the forums frequently. I think we are in need of a local get together.

12481 - 12500 of 12528 Posts