LS1GTO Forums banner
12501 - 12520 of 12540 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Checking in. Still around and try to check the forums frequently. I think we are in need of a local get together.

Agreed. Sonic???

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
Hey everyone! Some of you knew that I was building a house. This long process was holding me back from being able to come out and play, but finally the house is done and going to start moving in this weekend. I am so full of excitement that I wanted to share with my GTO friends! It will still be a little while before I have a house warming party, as it will take me some time to settle in and fill this house. Here are a couple of recent pictures.

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Congrats Erik! Let's have a party!

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,537 Posts
That house and lot is bad ass! congrats man

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Awesome congrats buddy. I've actually been discussing buying 3 acres. Build a huge shop with living quarters :)

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
Thanks everyone. Hopefully soon Ill be able to have a cookout and get you guys over.

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
Awesome congrats buddy. I've actually been discussing buying 3 acres. Build a huge shop with living quarters :)
That wouldnt be a bad plan, not at all.

·
Show Car
9,523 Posts
Awesome congrats buddy. I've actually been discussing buying 3 acres. Build a Goat shop with living quarters :)
Fixed that for you! I want at least 5 acres and build a house and shop in the middle of it. Don't want the neighbors that close.

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
hello

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
Hello Tom!

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
Anyone with plans for winter mods?

·
Premium Member
3,984 Posts
I need to recon that place when I head to phoenix

·
Along for the ride....
168 Posts
Winter mods.... Larger cam and Procharger....

12501 - 12520 of 12540 Posts