1,472 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,957 Posts

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
The owner of the HSV had/has an lsa kit for sale
As much as I am chomping at the bit for this build, I have to wait til after the new year. I was thinking of getting the kit through boost district.

·
Premium Member
3,957 Posts
winter mods:

I'm currently tuning the Camaro, already added, catch can, flex fuel, cai and a few appearance mods. I have an MSD intake manifold and GM ZL1 95mm TB off being ported. Only other mods planed are cam, headers pnp the heads. Unless I land a great deal on a maggie.

Wanting to experiment with swapping brake systems between Money Pit and the BOM. Need to do some test fitting first.

·
Premium Member
3,957 Posts
winter mods:

I'm currently tuning the Camaro, already added, catch can, flex fuel, cai and a few appearance mods. I have an MSD intake manifold and GM ZL1 95mm TB off being ported. Only other mods planed are cam, headers pnp the heads. Unless I land a great deal on a maggie.

Wanting to experiment with swapping brake systems between Money Pit and the BOM. Need to do some test fitting first.

update ordered a vortech supercharger kit, LT4 injectors and pump. Still need a cam kit and DSX auxiliary fuel pump kit

·
Kwiet Mouse
1,472 Posts
Why vortech? Just curious...

·
Along for the ride....
168 Posts
Well tell Ed to send you a cam kit! :gears:

·
Premium Member
3,957 Posts
Why vortech? Just curious...
The LT1 has high compression and does not have forged pistons or rods. So anything above 8 lbs of boost and I'll be flirting with disaster. So, I didn't see the need to spend the extras money on a procharger if I can't use it to it's full potential.

Well tell Ed to send you a cam kit! :gears:
We discussed it.

12521 - 12528 of 12528 Posts