LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Snapper Head
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this has been beat to death but I just received this and figured I'd pass it on.....

Thank you for your email. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Ultra-High Performance tires like the BFGoodrich g-force T/A KDWS are made with a nylon ply cap. When the tire sits for a period of time, the tire forms to the position it is sitting in. Due to this, the tire may cause a vibration when it's cold, but once the tire heat up; the tire should reform to its normal shape and no longer cause a vibration. It should only take a few miles for the tire to warm up and the vibration should cease.

If your questions have not been answered to your satisfaction, please call me at 1-877-788-8899 (toll-free) between 8:30AM and 6:00PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.

Sincerely,

Michael

BFGoodrich Tires
Consumer Relations Department

(Please Do Not Delete the line below.)
Email ID: 1632947

·
Registered
995 Posts
I didn't realize peolpe had been having problems with these tires? Maybe I'm not in here enough:wall:

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
ive had that happen with alot of tires

most of the time it was only noticable at higher(freeway) speeds

·
whats under the hood? stock..
825 Posts
i haven’t noticed any thing like that before, but what i did notice is that the sides of the tires do wear out and kinda look like they had strut rub!

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
Other than the fact that he called the KDWS an "ultra-high-performance tire," it sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts