...to the twelve.

13.13 @ 105.8
13.07 @ 106.0
13.08 @ 105.8
13.03 @ 106.6

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
ouch sooo close id be so upset...keep it up man hope for some nice air!

·
Still not Mexican.
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple questions. What psi do you guys run your drag radials? Also, do you think a GMM is good for .03 secs?

·
Registered
112 Posts
EllisJuan said:
Couple questions. What psi do you guys run your drag radials? Also, do you think a GMM is good for .03 secs?

On the GMM, do you think that you are already shifting as fast as possible with the stock shifter? Once you get used to it, the 2-3, and 3-4 shifts are incredibly short with the GMM. I have a GMM in mine, and will be down in Tallahassee sometime soon. We will have to arrange for you test the GMM.

·
Still not Mexican.
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Strychnine said:
On the GMM, do you think that you are already shifting as fast as possible with the stock shifter? Once you get used to it, the 2-3, and 3-4 shifts are incredibly short with the GMM. I have a GMM in mine, and will be down in Tallahassee sometime soon. We will have to arrange for you test the GMM.
I feel like I am shifting the shit out of the stock one. I already have the GMM sitting in my kitchen waiting to be installed. I was just wondering if it would be enough to put me in the 12s. Those were four back to back runs all in the VERY low 13s.

·
Registered
112 Posts
EllisJuan said:
I feel like I am shifting the shit out of the stock one. I already have the GMM sitting in my kitchen waiting to be installed. I was just wondering if it would be enough to put me in the 12s. Those were four back to back runs all in the VERY low 13s.

I can imagine that it would be enough to shave .03 off your ET. The 2-3 shift has been the most noticeable difference for me with the GMM. It is effortless, and when shifted fast is waiting on your feet. The 2-3 shift was always clumsy to me with the stock shifter.

EDIT: But oh will you ever enjoy installing it.

·
Still not Mexican.
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
barkingspud said:
17psi in my Mickeys. What are your 60's?
1.9-2.0 @ 15psi. I am having clutch issues. If I try the knee jerk technique or try to slip the clutch the clutch keeps slipping. I am droping it very fast at about 4500-5000 getting some spin with almost no bog. I have a spec sitting next to the GMM I am going to be putting in at the same time.

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
personally I dont think you should run under 20psi. and actually if you can get the car to leave the same at 22-23psi. you will prob. pick up your .03 there

A radial will perform quicker the more air you can run.
I took the above line directly from the M/T tech sheet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts