·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
nice!

still having fun with those slicks?

·
Hold on, we're goin for broke
1,499 Posts
I only look at your post in this Kill Section because you have the vids to proove it, and I can save them on my hard drive...I show them to my wife and others how this cool katt from Texas open a can on the people with an 04...

·
9 Second Club
14,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Dbluegoat said:
nice!

still having fun with those slicks?
Unfortunately I was on the Nittos I drive every day, can't get the slicks, jack, etc to the track at the same time. Gonna be back with them as it gets cooler. The slicks rule.

gm4life said:
I only look at your post in this Kill Section because you have the vids to proove it, and I can save them on my hard drive...I show them to my wife and others how this cool katt from Texas open a can on the people with an 04...
I sincerely appreciate that but I gotta confess all I did was provide money, the can of whoop a$$ was clearly provided by the vendors on the left. Actually my poor driving skills do not do these guys credit. I was talking to some really great GOAT owners tonight and its sinking in on me that I have had the most fun with this car that you can have with your clothes on. Lots of great board members here to role model from too, finally all the great service men and women that are giving up so much so we can do these things....sorry for the rant but the roses smell good when you stop and smell them.

·
Vulgar Display of Power
673 Posts
Nice camrea angle and of corse nice run! :patriot: What did you get for time?

·
A.K.A. YtownGoat24u
767 Posts
it looks like all the cars you race go into reverse by the top of your 2nd gear, i love it!

·
HPT Street Tuner
3,629 Posts
nice Mach1 Kill :)
what do you run in the 1/8 mile???

·
_.:LS1GTO:._
1,004 Posts
GerminaTOr said:
Nice camrea angle and of corse nice run! :patriot: What did you get for time?
+1 You are the man and Ethyl a beast

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
Nice kill brother....never cease to amaze me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts