LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys and girls...I became a sponser on the site. I figured I needed to talk to people about my turbo kits. Plus be able to advertise and sell the crap out of them. Let me know if you have any questions regaurding the GTO kits.

I am going to the track tommarow with the GTO single kit. Hope to have some numbers for you and the weather holds up. Also will be posting pics of the complete setup with air to air on the car. For those that order a complete kit within the next week I will coat it for free. Thanks Joel

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I need pricing information! I also need to know how big of a turbo I can fit. I need something BIG...REAL BIG if I swap from my Procharger.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Any chance a T88 would fit in the bay on this setup? And is there any way to get a DP bigger than 3" in there?

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Screw it I am calling you right now to talk about this! haha

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Ok... I just got off the phone with Joel and he is a real cool guy. Very helpful and certainly seems to stand behind his work. I would encourange anyone interested in this to call him up!

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
TrakDay said:
Ok... I just got off the phone with Joel and he is a real cool guy. Very helpful and certainly seems to stand behind his work. I would encourange anyone interested in this to call him up!
thats great he is a great guy but did you order from him?

i have all kinds of good guys i can call..oh and WELCOME TO THE FORUM

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
thats great he is a great guy but did you order from him?

i have all kinds of good guys i can call..oh and WELCOME TO THE FORUM
Haven't ordered anything yet. I was simply stating that he is very informative and will discuss his product with you. I said nothing about his business ethic.

But so far he has answered what i needed to know which is most important to me at this point!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Nmbr1GMfan said:
Welcome aboard Joel, can't wait to see the pictures and some track times.
Makes 2 of us. I wanna see a T88 with a T6 and 3.5" DP fit in the GTO engine bay! Then I will be real excited!

·
Registered
385 Posts
where in ohio are you guys..i may stop by this weekend..il be in mentor

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody for the welcome. Track numbers will be up tommarow as long as it dont rain also some completed pics. I am located 20min south of cleveland in north royalton.

Difftechnics....I see you sell a driveshaft for the GTO. We might need one for this turbo GTO. They selling pretty good?

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Congrats, Joel. Best of luck!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I am eagerly awaiting track times, and info on whether or not the T88 will fit with a 3.5" DP. Keep me posted!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
TrakDay said:
I am eagerly awaiting track times, and info on whether or not the T88 will fit with a 3.5" DP. Keep me posted!
wtf? you have not even given your new setup a try yet.

your nuts man:drink: :drink:

·
Driveline upgrades & parts.
1,662 Posts
o.f.i said:
Thanks everybody for the welcome. Track numbers will be up tommarow as long as it dont rain also some completed pics. I am located 20min south of cleveland in north royalton.

Difftechnics....I see you sell a driveshaft for the GTO. We might need one for this turbo GTO. They selling pretty good?

Yeah we sure do.... let me know how I can help out:secret:

I have the 550HP one in my procharged GTO holding up just fine! :gears:

Kurt

1 - 20 of 30 Posts