LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
From a Bonnie Lass to a Goat!
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have an Ohio GTO club? if not what club are you in? If so, what are the details?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
GTOACO, they are hosting the GTO Nationals in 2007. I joined a few months ago
 

·
From a Bonnie Lass to a Goat!
Joined
·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
icemangto said:
GTOACO, they are hosting the GTO Nationals in 2007. I joined a few months ago

ummm, is that one of those clubs that ... don't consider us GTO owners????
 

·
I go slow now.
Joined
·
884 Posts
This board is as close as it gets to a 2004-2006 GTO "club" in Ohio.
 

·
Est. Apr 2004
Joined
·
5,861 Posts
I've toyed around with creating the NEO (North East Ohio) GTO club but I'm too busy (and lazy) I know of at least 45 GTO's in the area.
 

·
My most expensive mod ever
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
We hardly get people to post up in here, can't really justify our own club...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,214 Posts
This is basically pretty close to a club in here already. If anyone wants to get hazed or binge drink i could set that up.


Alot of goats in the area up around Cleveland. I'm sure it'll grow more. It's just a matter of getting people on this board and getting them in this section posting often.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,199 Posts
Adam4356 said:
This is basically pretty close to a club in here already. If anyone wants to get hazed or binge drink i could set that up.


Alot of goats in the area up around Cleveland. I'm sure it'll grow more. It's just a matter of getting people on this board and getting them in this section posting often.
...or in some cases getting them not to post. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,214 Posts
yes, indeed. Sometimes you have to police your own.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
I have been to a couple cruises and meets with them and they are all very nice and welcoming to every GTO owner, even just pontiac enthusiasts. The president of the organization has an 05 so that should tell you something as well :)

Xac Xado said:
ummm, is that one of those clubs that ... don't consider us GTO owners????
 

·
GMX 341
Joined
·
386 Posts
DownTown Dayton

Noticed last night a yellow 05 parked at the UPS hub on 201 next to the Hostess hub yummy. Then saw a Brazen parked across the street from Newcom's Tavern in the Oregon District.

Have seen a red 04 and a black 06 parked in oakwood at a couple of buisnesses.

I wonder just how in to their goats some people are?
 

·
lsxpwrd
Joined
·
192 Posts
Adam4356 said:
This is basically pretty close to a club in here already. If anyone wants to get hazed or binge drink i could set that up.


Alot of goats in the area up around Cleveland. I'm sure it'll grow more. It's just a matter of getting people on this board and getting them in this section posting often.

well first that was just f'in hilarious and also im near cleveland .. in parma here and we need to get more on here !
 

·
WUT?!?!?!?!?!
Joined
·
6,524 Posts
omologato said:
Noticed last night a yellow 05 parked at the UPS hub on 201 next to the Hostess hub yummy. Then saw a Brazen parked across the street from Newcom's Tavern in the Oregon District.

Have seen a red 04 and a black 06 parked in oakwood at a couple of buisnesses.

I wonder just how in to their goats some people are?
I talked to a QS '04 owner at the 741/725 intersection and he was cool....said he knew the site but didn't have time to post. Got maybe one wave and one rev thrown at me in 2 years. Every other goat I've seen around here gives the silent treatment....and there's quite a few too....:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
At the McDonalds on Wilmington this morining a spice red 06 pulls in beside me in the parking lot and then a PBM 05 passes me on Feedwire on the way home.

Spotting 2 GTOs in 20 minutes is unique especially in some serious fog. The 05 driver waved at me yesterday when I passed him on Feedwire on the way home.

I suspect that Dayton may have a higher # of GTOs per capita than other cities because it is a long time GM town.
 

·
WUT?!?!?!?!?!
Joined
·
6,524 Posts
GTO1_OHIO said:
lol...maybe they read the site too.
Yeah there's quite a few members of this site I've met that give me the silent treatment. :drink:

Have fun at the car show tomorrow Dave(Goat & Vette)....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
ChrisMcGTO04 said:
Yeah there's quite a few members of this site I've met that give me the silent treatment. :drink:

Have fun at the car show tomorrow Dave(Goat & Vette)....
Today's paper says that there will be 8 GTOs and 30 Pontiacs at the show.

You should definitely stop out if you have time. I guarantee that it will be worth it. It's a really low key laid back show.

Dave
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top