LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every year there is a Charitable Car Show here in Los Angeles. I would like to see every one of you show up for this event! Last year the event had 1300 pre registered and close to 2000 cars showed up. Within 4 hours 6700 toys were collected and donated to children in need during the holiday season. This year the goal is 3000+ cars and 10,000+ toys, and with YOUR help it can be done.

If you would like to attend the event there is a pre registration section on the website listed below, if you cannot attend and still wish to donate a toy there is a address listed on the web site to send a toy too. THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE ON Sunday December 3rd, 2006 • 9am-2pm. Come one come all, we would love to see you all there.

Details can be found here : http://motor4toys.com/

motor 4 toys is a non profit org, all proceeds are donated to the CHiP's for Kids Foundation.

·
Exhausted Tuner
1,254 Posts
Count me in ... not sure what car I'm bringing though, hmmm.

·
Rear Seat Delete Builder
4,000 Posts
Sorry to say but last year it was the most boring, unorganized "carshow" if you want to call it that. Good cause but bad organization.

·
Here for a while
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
msfyter said:
Sorry to say but last year it was the most boring, unorganized "carshow" if you want to call it that. Good cause but bad organization.

This year will be much better. All shows have their mis-haps.

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
This event was badass....I will be there. The cars that came were sick! If you like cars you come to this event.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts