·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Looks like my normal commute to work.
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
835 Posts
That poor car! I feel really bad for all those people still waiting for there gto's and they go and wreck one (at least) on purpose!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've read somewhere that they gave the 15 or so prototype cars to be used in movies in just such a way. Since they couldn't sell them it's nice to know that they aren't going to be destroying one of the 18k being shipped to the states.

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
anyone else see the front bumper fly off? :( awsome video though!! Kinda looks like what happened to me and my mustang when i flew into a ditch after a semi pulled out in front of me...my car didn't survive though :(

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I WISH I could drive my GTO like that and get away with it. Of course, I don't want to smash it up jumping onto a ferry, but speeding around town like that would be fun.

I moved my seat forward and lowered the steering column today. I feel much more in control of the car now. The shifter falls right into my hand... no "reaching", even to steer. Makes it a wee bit tougher to mount and dismount, but it's a good "mod."

·
I did a bad, bad thing
1,450 Posts
FLORIT said:
I WISH I could drive my GTO like that and get away with it. Of course, I don't want to smash it up jumping onto a ferry, but speeding around town like that would be fun.

I moved my seat forward and lowered the steering column today. I feel much more in control of the car now. The shifter falls right into my hand... no "reaching", even to steer. Makes it a wee bit tougher to mount and dismount, but it's a good "mod."
Hahaha...never heard of moving a seat and steering column being called a "mod" before :p

Getting completely comfy is the first step to becoming a part of the car though. I get so sinked in sometimes that it's hard to get out!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I watched the video again last night. I have to wonder how in the world the driver managed to shift the car so quickly and smoothly? The shifter on my car would make that video about 3 times a long. He'd be sitting somewhere fighting to get into reverse.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Too bad they all had the same front end. It was hard to tell them apart & made it hard to watch. Cant wait till the '05 front clip gets unveiled so you KNOW when a GTO is comin at ya.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts