LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all things Fox news was doing a piece on aggressive driving in the DC metro area (yeah I know go figure). So as the reporter is interviewing the state trooper (who is issuing a ticket to a 7 series BMW on 495) a Black Goat nails it in front of the camera as he cruised by towards the end of the clip. LOUD exhaust (Custom wheels) made both the trooper and reporter look. Something I would have done (I am jealous) It was priceless.

By the way, the beemer got sited for speeding (260.00) and aggressive driving (400.00). $660.00 Ouch!

·
2 Wheels to Drag, 4 to Drift
234 Posts
I wish It was me :gears:

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
HAHA whoever it was that is badass. You gotta get the video!

·
Registered
317 Posts
There's a clip of it on the Fox new site www.fox5dc.com under the news section. The only shot of the GTO is right at the very end...probably cut some out of the on air, but left just enough in anyway.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I like how they ended the segment with a GTO......that is awesome! And yeah, I'm part of that "older generation" the officer is refering too........lol

·
2 Wheels to Drag, 4 to Drift
234 Posts

Attachments

·
Muck Fichigan!!
3,214 Posts
I would've liked to have seen the look on the Trooper's and reporters face!!

·
My Aussie Driver
172 Posts
Shit, if over 25 is the older generation, I must be classified as dead -- I'm 61.

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hah, there is a blog about the story. I'm gonna go on there and compliment the great sounding car at the end of the story.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts