LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dad's Yellow Goat
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told the fellow who brushed this for me that I wanted an "Old School Look" but keeping in mind that it was my daily driver. I am very happy with the results. Planing on wheels and engine mods in future.

My Bad Ass Goat Character:

Other pics of my car:

Pic next to my son's Titan:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Very nice. I like it and I like the little goat engine guy!

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Simply beautiful!

Not overdone or overstated...highly personal, and beautiful....I've often wondered what blue, white and yellow flames (like a gas flame) would loook like on Barbados Blue.... :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub Kudos too for having the stones to risk it... :D

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:D Very nice paint work ;)
I already drive arrest me red so for me flames are out :sneaky:
I do like the pearl in the flames and the faint arrow( nice touch)

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Like the "Goat-Motor on Wheels" on your tail...

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Yeah, the "Goat Motor" is a big hit. I definitely like that. The "faint arrow" in the flames is cool. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me until I read that Holeshot saw it too. As for the flames, well, it's your car and a true "one of a kind." You will never be accused of having "understated styling." :D

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
That goat on wheels is amazing. I wouldn't mind that on my car. The flames are a tad bit too much for me though. How much did that set you back? Looks very professionally done. I have seen ricers with flames that look etched-a-sketched with crayolas and magic markers....

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
At least it's inconspicuous.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I'm not a real flames guy but I like what you've done. I absolutely think that goat engine is bitchin'.
:drink: :drink:

·
Dad's Yellow Goat
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AmesGTO said:
I like the little guy on the back; that's very cool. The flames are too much. I kept looking at the pics trying to figure out if they were done in Photoshop.

Listen when you are trying real hard to figure out if they are real take a look at the second picture....the shadow with the camera that's the real me not the Photoshop one...Lanse

1 - 13 of 13 Posts