LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the old (Late 90's) 16" Trans Am wheels fit our bolt pattern? A buddy of mine has 2 of these he will give me. I am thinking I will run these on the rear with DR's at the track so I don't have to run DR's as my daily drivers. Thanks.

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
nope, not unless you get spacers or some other adapter. Our lug pattern has some weird aussie offset (no offense to all the australians out there ;) ).

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RedThunder said:
nope, not unless you get spacers or some other adapter. Our lug pattern has some weird aussie offset (no offense to all the australians out there ;) ).
Thanks, that's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. That figures, no way luck could let me have something for free.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What would be the least expensive wheel that I can buy that will fit the rear end and some DR's without any modifications? I prefer 17's so I can use the DR's (555R, 275/40/17) that I am already running on my stock rear wheels. I don't care what they look like, they will only be on the days I go to the track. I am even interested in plain black metal wheels that you usually see under hubcaps. I could care less what they look like. Does anyone know of any companies out there that sell the plain metal wheels like that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts