LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed the Mustang crowd and Acura/Honda crowd with tin cans on their exhaust do not recognize or realize what the GTO is and do not challenge it but whenever I am near a Beemer or Porsche (a slighty older group behind the wheel) I get appreciative looks and they all want to see what a GTO will do. Will hang in real well with a Carrera. Seems like at least where I am in San Diego the older crowd remembers the legend that is the GTO while the younger crowd will need to be taught a few lessons.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I gota ask, how bad is the trunk space? As long as it's big enough to sub locate a cell battery Ill be happy. I'm glad that someone is driving a GTO, makes the wait bearable, just. Make sure you take lots of photos to post for us who are not as fortunate.

:wall:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The trunk space is not bad. Not Grand Prix spacious but it will hold a few things. 53 inches long X 20 inches wide X 18 inches deep. I posted a picture of it with a tape measure extended to 36" in another thread. I forgot which one.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Oh, it's the statusville whores in their precious "ultimate driving machines" that I can't wait to unload my fury on! :D

If a few Honduh's and the children driving them get stomped on in the process, oh well! I'm not real worried about them! I can easily beat 99% of them with my beater Monte Carlo let alone this thing!

·
Registered
774 Posts
...I always have to laugh when I see those "fart cans" stuck under the butt of some Civic or Accord.......:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts