LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, another employee of my company was stopped and ticketed. Today, we were swapping stories when we figured out 6 employees have been ticketed by Officer Rosetti and one got a warning (me).

The most recent just happened a few days ago. Company picnic at Lake Elizabeth in Fremont. They recently built a new water park there and we had it rented for the day.

Mild manner employee was just about to pull into the drive way of the parking lot when he was lit up from behind. Mind you, he's driving solo in a mild manner 4 door Honda Accord; no mods whatsoever.

...except for a very light "tint" to the two front windows, full dark in the back.

"I pulled you over for your tinted windows." He scoped the car out good and couldn't find any other infractions. He wrote up my buddy and handed over the ticket to him to sign. He asked the fine officer after he has the tint removed, can he get it signed off? Rosetti said sure.

As Officer Rosetti was walking back to his vehicle, my buddy started his car and continued to drive into the parking lot to attend the picnic. He was followed and asked, "what are you doing?" My buddy explained the company picnic was here. Our fine officer told him if he parked then he would have his car towed away. "Are you kidding?" "No, go home and get your car out of my town"

That is harrassment! Granted this story is heresay, but I've known this co-worker for about 7 years and his character is second to none. He's not the type to embellish a story.

Needless to say, he missed the picnic.

Thanks for the "Serving and Protecting" society

·
Blue liner
2,964 Posts
what!? thats some BS i would have parked. and called some other cop to come out if not the captain or whoever is in charge.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Yeah there was a car show I think last weekend.My friend who works for a forklift company where we purchased our parts has a very nice 53 pickup.His bother owns a Impala that was there for the show.Well ROshitty was writing tickets for no front licence plate to every car that left the show.My friend and his brother had to go aaround a different way to avoid this Jerk.I told my friend if he ever had any problems with the cops in Fremont as his job is located there and he told me no but when I mentioned any problems at the show he told me yeah.His brother simply said when they were going to leave That ASSHOLE ROSETTI is out there writing tickets we need to go another way.It took them 15 more minutes on there trip home but they avoided the Prick with a Badge.Yeah I do not think he can tow the car unless it was mechanically unsafe that is a buch of Crap! I think as a group we should all lodge a complaint or even involve the media on this person who abuses his athority.

Here is a picture of the cars at that show I forget the name of the show it is in the hills in Fremont Crow Canyon???

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Rosette told me I had to go home too. He watched me. If I wouldn't have made a U-turn, he would have followed me, I guarantee it.

His town? Fuck him.

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Yeah there was a car show I think last weekend.My friend who works for a forklift company where we purchased our parts has a very nice 53 pickup.His bother owns a Impala that was there for the show.Well ROshitty was writing tickets for no front licence plate to every car that left the show.My friend and his brother had to go aaround a different way to avoid this Jerk.I told my friend if he ever had any problems with the cops in Fremont as his job is located there and he told me no but when I mentioned any problems at the show he told me yeah.His brother simply said when they were going to leave That ASSHOLE ROSETTI is out there writing tickets we need to go another way.It took them 15 more minutes on there trip home but they avoided the Prick with a Badge.Yeah I do not think he can tow the car unless it was mechanically unsafe that is a buch of Crap! I think as a group we should all lodge a complaint or even involve the media on this person who abuses his athority.

Here is a picture of the cars at that show I forget the name of the show it is in the hills in Fremont Crow Canyon???

Was it the Niles car show? That was two Saturdays ago.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Multiple times but he's a pretty easy going guy and doesn't want to. He says "it's no big deal" which fries my arse, but what can you do?
Colin, is this guy still around? I plan on traveling to the new Bart station but was worried about my missing front plate?

·
CGM Mafia
3,033 Posts
Multiple times but he's a pretty easy going guy and doesn't want to. He says "it's no big deal" which fries my arse, but what can you do?
Colin, is this guy still around? I plan on traveling to the new Bart station but was worried about my missing front plate?
Even though he's retired, he still tried to pulled over on the way to work. Told me my tint was illegal. He almost tazed me... but I tossed a donut at him so it was all good

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Even though he's retired, he still tried to pulled over on the way to work. Told me my tint was illegal. He almost tazed me... but I tossed a donut at him so it was all good
Speaking of donuts, doesn’t jon have a map of this guys route?

·
CGM Mafia
3,033 Posts
Speaking of donuts, doesn?t jon have a map of this guys route?
Oh, the Don has a comprehensive map of our beloved Rosetti. I need to map his retirement route though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts