LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39037 Posts

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went to dinner with my friend last Sunday and she ordered a fried tofu thing as her appetizer. I've never had tofu, she ate one and told me it tasted like hash browns. It did not, was in fact the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth and that's saying a lot.

·
Dick Ross
6,983 Posts
Sup guys tired as fuck. Gotta be up at 4 tomorrow for work

·
Registered Offender
31,054 Posts
Went to dinner with my friend last Sunday and she ordered a fried tofu thing as her appetizer. I've never had tofu, she ate one and told me it tasted like hash browns. It did not, was in fact the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth and that's saying a lot.
my wife used to get the blue apron stuff shipped to the house and one meal was tofu based. i took 2 bites and said um no more, shes like it cant be that bad can it? she lasted 3 bites:lol:

gave it to the dogs and they wouldnt even eat it

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
53,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my wife used to get the blue apron stuff shipped to the house and one meal was tofu based. i took 2 bites and said um no more, shes like it cant be that bad can it? she lasted 3 bites:lol:

I couldn't do the texture.

·
The Anti-Product
7,870 Posts
Oh really...

well I'm off to the gym. I so desire to get below two bells again. Only 4#'s over but still... I NO LIKEY 2XX on scales!
Same.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,130 Posts

My wife would eat it but she knows me. She never ordered the tofu items LOL.

·
Registered Offender
31,054 Posts
I couldn't do the texture.
the way it was prepared the texture wasnt the problem, the taste however is a whole other story:lol:

·
Registered Offender
31,054 Posts
one and done for me on the tofu

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,027,653 Posts
So jack klumpus is at the restaurant I am eating at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered Offender
31,054 Posts
educate me on who that is sids

·
The Anti-Product
7,870 Posts
I've never tried any of those tofu meals

but Miso soup is the bomb, and I'm fine with the little tofu squares in it.

1 - 20 of 39037 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.