LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
39021 - 39037 of 39037 Posts

·
Fake bacon lover
10,432 Posts
The smell of smoke in the air this morning.

Strong northern winds are blowing in smoke from several big grass fires 200 miles north of me in Oklahoma.

Fun Times.

Wildey, we could use a bit of that rain down here please.

·
Registered Offender
30,968 Posts
You can have all the rain you want, tired of it here for sure

·
Fake bacon lover
10,432 Posts
Yesterday, it was hot (mid 80's) very dry air, and fine dust shit in the air

Reminded me of the Middle East, and why I say fuck that place.

I know y'all have all send the cityscape pictures of Dubai with the big ass sky scraper and it all looks so cool. Well, I have NO fucking clue when they took those pictures. As the sky and air is ALWAYS this shit brown dusty looking. Again, Fuck that part of the world.

·
Registered Offender
30,968 Posts
Well why do you think all the jihadists come from that part of the world, if I had shit weather and nothing but sand to look at i would go crazy too :lol:

·
Fake bacon lover
10,432 Posts
Well why do you think all the jihadists come from that part of the world, if I had shit weather and nothing but sand to look at i would go crazy too :lol:
indeed

after working and living there (ok, only a few weeks a hitch) it is very very easy to see why they have batshit crazay people.

You have to fill their heads with 'something' in order for them to get up and just go to work. JMO, That area of the world would not function without a very strict religion being opposed onto them.

·
Fake bacon lover
10,432 Posts
In other news

Man, any of y'all trying to do a better job on your diet? What I'm looking at now is trying to cut down on my sodium consumption. I already take blood pressure medication (its genetic, I need to drop 15lbs, but I'm not overly obese) and lately it seems like my BP has been creeping up.

But, if you don't cook it fresh your self, freaking salt is in everything at huge quantities.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,027,609 Posts
In other news

Man, any of y'all trying to do a better job on your diet? What I'm looking at now is trying to cut down on my sodium consumption. I already take blood pressure medication (its genetic, I need to drop 15lbs, but I'm not overly obese) and lately it seems like my BP has been creeping up.

But, if you don't cook it fresh your self, freaking salt is in everything at huge quantities.

It’s the sugar too.. no more than 50 mg of added sugar. DO NOT DRINK DIET SODA .

·
Fake bacon lover
10,432 Posts
It’s the sugar too.. no more than 50 mg of added sugar. DO NOT DRINK DIET SODA .
Well the good news here is, I don't drink any sodas. Or less than 3 a month - if that. Water or unsweetened tea for me.

And I take my bourbon with ice only :)
Scotch just a hint of water.

39021 - 39037 of 39037 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.