Status
Not open for further replies.
14141 - 14160 of 39037 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
38,072 Posts
Ah '05-08

The Forum glory days

I was probably posting mostly in the TX subsection - as we had HUGE group back then. And some post in the Tech Sections as we all figured out the cars and stuff.

I don't think I had a lot of lounge post until I moved to Norway in '09 I think and became drunk for 3 yrs in the cold and dark and posted on line a shit ton.

And well now, I'm just and old smurf who won't leave.

Well not as old as Leavy ;)
we're all old.

methinks i am the oldest fpfq around.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,028,806 Posts
Where the white women at

Maybe not oldest

There are several AARP eligible folks here

·
16,334 Posts
Not before your time based on your join date. I was most active 2005-2008, post whore extraordinaire. Then I took a break and only popped in once in a great while. Now that I've got some time on my hands I thought I'd come back and hang out here.
Ah, I see...was around, but don't think I was in the lounge much.

The forum is dead, really....nothing like the olden days. Seems to be true on many of them, although this one particularly got meh.

Took a few year break after getting rid of the 06 bought new, only to make the mistake of buying a 2nd one, haha...actually, wasn't a bad car, just was a mistake on my part and haven't looked back sonce giving it to the dealer.

Regardless, couldn't believe how lowly to shit this place had become, haha.

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
Laying in bed with my wife and the 4 dogs decided to join us. Everyone napping but me:(

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,057 Posts
Just got my first ever dick pic. From my drunken hubby in a sauna in Finland. :lol:

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,057 Posts

·
HGH Optimist
7,074 Posts
14141 - 14160 of 39037 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.