LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been rainning in Louisville off and on so the weather has been crap.
Anyway PJ was coming back from a cruise and came up along side some punks in a mid 70 Cadillac that wanted to mess with PJ
I guess from what Pj said they were moving back and forth reving and started drifting twards him. Pj took Action but it was to late. The Caddy side swiped him Like a Nascar Race. Pj pulled over as did the Caddy but then they took off.:eek:

Fookin hit and run :bs: :bs:

He is O.K. but the car needs some help. I am sure the rain was mostly to blame for this but damn it this suck. Pj took it rather well about his baby. Wes has a spare wheel for him to use so he can make it home. We need to go to the Louisville Slugger Factory so we can get a fender rolling bat.

Sorry It happend Pj Thoughts are with you.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I was just going to post that up Dan. I'm still waiting on the body shop to call. I need someone to get it on a lift and make sure the front end/ steering linkage is not F'd up. It would be nice to know I can drive her home without worrying about it. Once that is all taken care of I'm back on track to having a good time. Sure I'm upset it happened but why get all worked up? I still have a few days to party down here. Getting pissed over a car, as much as I love her, isn't going to help anything.

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sxty8goats said:
I was just going to post that up Dan. I'm still waiting on the body shop to call. I need someone to get it on a lift and make sure the front end/ steering linkage is not F'd up. It would be nice to know I can drive her home without worrying about it. Once that is all taken care of I'm back on track to having a good time. Sure I'm upset it happened but why get all worked up? I still have a few days to party down here. Getting pissed over a car, as much as I love her, isn't going to help anything.
I hope you don't mine I posted it. I was thinking about it this morning and I got angry:madsign3: :madsign3: Didn't mean to steal your thunder Bro:)

·
1,911 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Damn. Sorry to hear it man. :banghead: :drink:

·
WUT?!?!?!?!?!
6,570 Posts
Sucks man. Mashed my left side up on the way to Mid-Ohio. Been in the shp since and will be there for at least another week and a half...

The fenders started shredding my tires just like that too....

·
Banned
9,432 Posts
PJ, that totally sucks

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Wow, sorry to hear this, but your attitude is great. Good for you! :)
Hope the rest of your time there goes well.

·
F L P FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!
780 Posts
Damn liek everyone else I'm sorry to hear this and been involved in 2 hit and runs but both times they caught the person :)
+1 on did you get any plates or anything?

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
PJ - totally sorry to hear this man, luckily you are ok though, things could have been worse. Cars can be fixed, people don't always get off that easy heh good luck with getting her back to 100%

·
Mostly Harmless
6,770 Posts
Nitefall said:
+1 on did you get any plates or anything?
Nah, they never did. Napalm (yellow '04) was behind him, and was more concerned that PJ was OK than to get the plates. The guys actually faked like they were pulling over, then cut off the freeway. PJ tried to follow them, but realized the best thing to do was assess his wounds than to be involved in a chase. So, since he was a mile away from the hotel, he just drove there.

I saw him pulling into the lot and, after picking my jaw up from the blacktop, went and got hotel security to find out whose/what jurisdiction this was under. The Louisville cops were called, and showed up within half an hour, but, once they heard that PJ moved the car from the scene of the accident, they handed him an accident report form and left, stating there was nothing they could do.

Hopefully this doesn't screw up his insurance... the car is at a shop, the wheel is off, and tomorrow it goes onto a frame machine to see if it's out of alignment... hopefully he can use kingkong401's (Wes') rims and tires and roll home in his car...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sorry to hear this man this totaly sucks
Same thig happen to my goat week ago , I did catch the guy who hit me
His insurance sucks so I use my Progressive and they sucks to.

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Glad you're okay man. Sucks that no one got a plate# though. Just goes to show how little repect people have these days. Maybe karma will even up the score someday. We can hope.

·
Hermes Trismegistus
16,205 Posts
Wow man. Sorry to hear about this. Glad you are ok. I hope you can track down the people that did it.

·
Irish You'd Buy Me A Beer!
1,388 Posts
That sucks PJ! I hope everything is okay so you can get it back here and sort everything out. And good thing you are okay, I read someone was injured I immediately thought the worst. I got a beer for ya back in IL PJ! ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts