LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I checked the motor mounts when I did my first oil change, they seemed okay, and looked to be in really good shape, possibly new.
The trans mount I bought an OE GM mount with Rev shift insert (just installed today and then heard the grinding noise).
I have the peddlers poly diff mount in my garage waiting to go in. I looked at the other style diff mounts buuuuutt, the girlfriend and I are expecting a baby in december. That's the main reason I went with the peddlers mount. The price was more my speed for right now. Can't fit a car seat in my Silverado, so I've been searching for a "family car" lol.

For 127k the car is really clean and deserves all of the bushings replaced, just trying to get some of the cheaper simple stuff out of the way so I can drop the rear subframe this winter.
Car seat fits in the gto...just saying, lol. Almost 3 months for mine.

Congrars too

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The walker part numbers are 35229, 35230, and 35750. 3.5 in, 4 in, and 4.125 in lengths repsectively.

www.summitracing.com/parts/wlk-35229
www.summitracing.com/parts/wlk-35230
www.summitracing.com/parts/wlk-35750
Thanks to your suggestion, I think my issue is fixed. I ordered the two largest ones they offer (just got them today). Put the 4 inch one on, loosened all of the cat back clamps and pulled down on the side that was hitting then re tightened. I can now fit my hand in between the driveshaft and exhaust!!! Ripped on it a few times and it stays that way now!! Super appreciative of the help from everyone!!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts