LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The subject says it all! You will receive a $200.00 discount when you order a complete long tube header package along with an exhaust. This will take care of everything from the motor to under the bumper! Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763.

Have a good day!

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
tbyrne said:
The subject says it all! You will receive a $200.00 discount when you order a complete long tube header package along with an exhaust. This will take care of everything from the motor to under the bumper! Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763.

Have a good day!

Is this for Longtubes only will it go for JBA shorties too??

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sale is supposed to just cover long tubes but we can apply it to the JBA headers if they are ordered with connection pipes and an exhaust.

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
damn all I need is headers too :(

oh well.. nice discount..

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The online ordering discount would apply if you just need one of these (headers or exhaust). Just place your order online for that!

·
Registered
289 Posts
If you have the Pacesetter + a mild idle but loud exhaust with off road midpipes, I'm sold.

PM me with what you got, I will buy.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We don't use the board PMs (to many boards and way to may PMs spread all over the net to answer then efficently). Long tubes that we carry are the Dynatech, Kooks, SLP, and Stainless Works (don't have the Pacesetter). These packages can then be mated up to any of the exhausts. Corsa, Magnaflow and SLP tend to be very popular.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a few days left! Orders can be placed online through Sunday to take advantage of this offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts