LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
OUCH! Hey, you changed my mind today! I'm givin' LS1GTO the number 1 ranking for GTO news. You get extra credit for 2 awesome scoops:

1. Getting the Motor Trend performance figures FIRST.

2. Getting the MSRP FIRST.

You Da Man DevilYellow.

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Great. I am really looking forward to seeing the MT TV review. I still haven't gotten my issue yet but hopefully it will be there when I get home. If it is, I will email you a high quality scan first thing.:D

·
1,911 Posts
I talked to my dealer last night. He said that "saleable" GTO's won't hit the shores until December 15. That's off the boat, so it will be that plus the time it takes to cart them across country.
He also said that the dealership will have one on display in a few weeks. He said that it is owned by GM and no-one is allow to touch it. I guess that means that the first boat was indeed full of cars for the GM bigwigs to drive/show/test etc.
Now this dealer probably knows less than I do about this whole thing, but I'm just reporting what I heard.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My TPW didn't change, but neither did my status. Mine was scheduled to be built last week but is still 3100 so I guess it isn't being built this week either. My salesman doesn't know anything. I give him more info than he gives me. :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
someone told me who used to ship products overseas and back said // when the cars arrive the paper trail will start then/ when its entered in that system so maybe thats when the #s will change ?also the thought of the first boat of cars for PR stuff sounds like thats what they will do with them?? but theres only a few people whos tpw#s are early enough that might have made the first boat i wonder how many other people are out there who have ordered GTOs we havnt heard from ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts