LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been averaging at least 1-3 boxes per week (for at least the last 3 weeks) of GTO stuff. Each day I come home with my other half (we work together...ouch) chances are a new arrival has been left by one of the express mail carriers. Lately I am getting really dirty looks and smart comments from her. Today it was a "what no new goat products today." She has no clue I have a bunch of shirts coming any day now. I am about to pull the trigger and order a car cover, HP tuners, and she already knows I am getting ready to order the AP hood from Howie. Now I need car mats after seeing those today on here. Ummm...lets see what else can I order.....So I was sitting here wondering if anyone else is having this problem. This board is a bad influence..... :sneaky:
NOT!! :bubbrub

My name is Dbluegoat and I have a problem...... :slap: :drink: :drink:
I AM ADDICTED TO LS1GTO.com

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
...(snip)...So I was sitting here wondering if anyone else is having this problem. This board is a bad influence..... :sneaky:
NOT!! :bubbrub

My name is Dbluegoat and I have a problem...... :slap: :drink: :drink:
Ba Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...I thought I was the only one. Between the computers and the Goat, my UPS and Fedex drivers and I are on first names basis. Thank God there is no 'power that is' onboard at the moment. I'd be living in the Yard Shed! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts