LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Are you still an Original Owner?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Administrator
9,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's just beyond 10 years here since LS1GTO.com's inception.... it's POLL TIME.

Are you the original owner of a GTO and still have it?

Select your year.

If you are not the original owner or you sold it... select those options.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Owner 2, The original owner had it 9 yrs tho lol

·
Dick Ross
6,943 Posts
Fawk, my finger hit 05 need that changed to the pre loved.

·
Dick Ross
6,943 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,940 Posts
I don't generally buy new cars. Bought in fall of 07.

·
Holdiac Performance
922 Posts
Bought new 6/02/06. Garage queen since 2010. Interior still smells new at 49k .

·
Super Moderator
4,244 Posts
Sold at six years with 136,500 miles on it. Car's still going strong too. Now over 200,000 on it from what I understand.

·
Administrator
7,988 Posts
I don't know how to answer this one:

Purchased my first IBM 04 in July 2004. Sold it to my dad in 2008 (he still owns it) and bought a low mileage TR 06. I then bought another YJ 04 for use as a daily driver. I then sold the YJ 04 and a year later bought a CGM 05.

I currently own the 05 and 06. My father still has his 04 (but it resides in my garage with my 05 & 06).

Can we have a "Original owner of a new one, sold it, bought a pre loved one, and another pre loved one, sold that pre loved one, and bought another pre loved one, and currently house my original one" choice?

·
half-assed garage queen
540 Posts
Original owner of my 06 m6 bom. Bought in july or aug of 05. Just broke 20k miles and they were all a blast. Im getting the "sell it for a vette" itch that im trying to suppress lol

·
Super Moderator
9,940 Posts
Ski, you have a sickness.

·
Administrator
52,829 Posts
I voted for my boyfriend (Jetsiphon) since he isn't active here. Original owner of an MT '04 CPM, it is taking up space in my garage currently.

·
Administrator
7,988 Posts
Ski, you have a sickness.
Yup. It all began with this baby in 2004:

Took these pictures the minute I got home from the dealer. 57 miles on the odometer. So happy to have it back in my garage as it really signifies the beginning of the love for this platform.

Attachments

·
Born in a class 5 hurricane
11,106 Posts
Never understood the people who called the design of the car boring. I always loved the clean, simple lines.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts
10 Years. 10,000 miles.
Driving? I've heard of it.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts