1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
21,142 Posts
that seems like alot of power for only 8.5PSI

·
Jimmy
1,364 Posts
so let me get this straight.....you picked up 246hp with just a procharger and a cam?
if so what charger was it....and what cam cause ill trade my maggie in right now
lol, I think he has one of your AZPS cams:slap: Nice numbers !!

·
Exhausted Tuner
1,254 Posts
DiffTechnics said:
Just while I got my hands on a scanner I thought I'd post em !

Enjoy :stickpoke

This was on 8.5 PSI only internally stock LS1 other than Cam and springs

Kurt
Can you plot the before and after by RPM and not speed?

Looks like you traded over a 100 rwhp down low ... seems like a pretty serious cam.

·
Exhausted Tuner
1,254 Posts
wow richard your right he isnt making that number til he is up there is speed...:drink:
i guess if we had an autobahn in the states here that would be a nice graph..lol
Oh geez ... charts are all with different info and scaling...

It is in KPH not MPH so its not that fast.

The first chart has HP vs KPH with A/F reported.

The second chart has HP vs KPH with boost reported.

A good overlay of stock HP vs rpm and boosted HP vs rpm would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
BlownChevy said:
Tq looks low for the HP numbers, the base line even looks a little off on the Tq. A 247 rwhp gain from a blower @ 8.5 psi and a cam is something that even I would question.
Where are you seeing Tq numbers on those graphs?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
BlownChevy said:
OPPS LOL That was boost......what a dipshit....now wonder it looked low.....I stand corrected, it was early for my guys.
Yeah these damn "foreign" dyno graphs are strange to say the least. Especially when they change them from one run to the next :) Dumb americans and their KISS method :sneaky:

The number look good to me other then we don't know the correction value. I'd be a little concerned how long that shortblock is going to last at those levels but darn impressive numbers for the short term.

Jeff

·
sincitygoats.com
4,827 Posts
BlownChevy said:
Tq looks low for the HP numbers, the base line even looks a little off on the Tq. A 247 rwhp gain from a blower @ 8.5 psi and a cam is something that even I would question.
i'd guess it really boggle you to know i went from 354 at the wheels to well over 600 at the wheels with a cam and 7psi then eh? same setup as kurt.
AZPS ftw

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
jcain said:
i'd guess it really boggle you to know i went from 354 at the wheels to well over 600 at the wheels with a cam and 7psi then eh? same setup as kurt.
AZPS ftw
Yeah and I also picked up 250rwhp with 8.5psi and cam only... mine was done in Florida at a completely different dyno, where a Maggie made around 450 with meth/cam/smaller pulley

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.