LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
38201 - 38220 of 42242 Posts

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
54,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,204
Mainly because of Miss Poops&Incontinence. Think I might have a sitter for her though with my friend that recently stayed at my place.

·
No Miata No Miata No Miata :(
6,752 Posts
Legit. Last six months or so have been fantastic, I really hope that continues.

Nice. Glad I hear it. There was a time I wasn't sure I'd hear that from you.

I happened to get another raise. Unexpected. Only about 1700 a year but I'll take it. I have another scheduled one coming in march too. Woot!

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
54,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,206
Nice. Glad I hear it. There was a time I wasn't sure I'd hear that from you.

I happened to get another raise. Unexpected. Only about 1700 a year but I'll take it. I have another scheduled one coming in march too. Woot!
I think I'll always come back here. A raise is awesome!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
the pups im going to go check out are about 10 miles from mammoth cave, think im going to take the opportunity to check that out if we end up going down
Sorry for your loss! If you're going to be that close to Mammoth, I would recommend that you take the opportunity to visit. It's the worlds longest cave system. IIRC ......400 miles.

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
so the chevy dealer called and said the SS will be done tomorrow so i can get out of this glorified golf cart they call a malibu

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
shitty part is that the blower motor requires the dash to be taken out, if it starts to squeak or rattle that bitch is going right back

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
hmm interesting, one of the places we are going to visit for pups is about 25 minutes from where the show vanilla ice goes amish was filmed at

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
fuck it, imma trade it for a kia:)

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
ill be taking it for a 6 hour round trip this weekend so if there is a squeak to be found ill find it im sure with these wonderful ohio roads

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
think im going to head upstairs early tonight, been a busy day and want to catch up on some sleep

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,400 Posts
Back online after driving home. We drove from MI to Erie PA yesterday afternoon - not fun with the huge amount of rain. This morning we left Erie and got back home an hour ago.

It's nice to be back in my house and with my bed; hotel beds and the guest bed at my inlaws suck.

·
Unaware of loss, Nor of gain
8,029 Posts
wait... what the smurf is taking you so long?
Calm yoself. Steady progress is being made. I also moved 14 cubic yards of river sand with a wheelbarrow last week around the yard. Building a new fence to let a trailer in and then things will start moving fast.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,028,806 Posts
Back online after driving home. We drove from MI to Erie PA yesterday afternoon - not fun with the huge amount of rain. This morning we left Erie and got back home an hour ago.

It's nice to be back in my house and with my bed; hotel beds and the guest bed at my inlaws suck.

So tru..

38201 - 38220 of 42242 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.